SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: HOW TO PUT UP A TRAVEL AGENCY  (Read 9037 times)

qwerts

• Novice
HOW TO PUT UP A TRAVEL AGENCY
« on: February 17, 2006, 11:54:08 AM »
Guys, do you have any inputs on how to start putting up a travel agency> What are the requirements, seminars to attend and where to get trainings? Thanks...

Gabs

• Novice
  • Full time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur 24/7
Re: HOW TO PUT UP A TRAVEL AGENCY
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 12:15:06 PM »
Guys, do you have any inputs on how to start putting up a travel agency> What are the requirements, seminars to attend and where to get trainings? Thanks...

You can find a sample business plan for that here: http://www.bplans.com/spv/3007/index.cfm?affiliate=pas

Gabs

hansjuy

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 06:39:08 PM »
also interested in the same line of business
meron bang local example?  mukhang US company kasi yung example na nakalagay dyan sa post...

luckybaker

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 06:37:06 AM »
I enrolled at TLRC...the course is How to put up a travel agency. Very informative ang course and you will learn from there the basics of the business. There is a separate course which you can pursue later, ticketing and booking, if you really are decided na to go into this business. Mura lang ang tuition around 2000 pesos. there are other institutions giving the same seminar like negoskwela. btw, tlrc is located along shaw blvd papuntang pasig, negoskwela is in qc in front of veterans hospital. hope this helps.

Fuji

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 05:31:09 AM »
baka meron naman tayong member dyan na pwede magshare ng basic travel ticketing etc....thanks!

VTrading

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • entrepreneur/garments merchandising consultant
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 08:41:18 PM »
I enrolled at TLRC...the course is How to put up a travel agency. Very informative ang course and you will learn from there the basics of the business. There is a separate course which you can pursue later, ticketing and booking, if you really are decided na to go into this business. Mura lang ang tuition around 2000 pesos. there are other institutions giving the same seminar like negoskwela. btw, tlrc is located along shaw blvd papuntang pasig, negoskwela is in qc in front of veterans hospital. hope this helps.

hi,

worth it ba yung pag enrol mo? i was also planning to enrol pero i want ticketing and booking lang sana. did you enrol in the ticketing and booking course too? may i know how much is the average starting capital according to the course?

thank you!
Gina Bengua
0920-5222899

faithfool1

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 02:25:36 PM »
hey guys! do you want to put up a travel agency? i can help u regarding on this matter. i am working at a company w/c is a system provider for a travel agencies and ticketing office. i can teach you guys how to operate this kind of business and how to make a lot of money on it.

aike75

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 08:28:56 AM »
Cebu travel agency for 30 years.... shippping and airlines tickets they sell ask them

http://www.ulnaris.com/colon.htm    - click here

all major travel carriers....

call 032-4167989