SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: Contact Nos. of Milko Ice Cream  (Read 4869 times)

raspberry_0707

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Contact Nos. of Milko Ice Cream
« on: March 24, 2006, 09:40:10 AM »
can I get the contact no. of milko ice cream... me and my friend would like to franchise one... thanks.  ;)

jac_endiafe@yahoo.com

maneki_neko

• Business guru
  • I'm in the desert making desserts .... ;)
Re: Contact Nos. of Milko Ice Cream
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 08:42:13 PM »
Milko Ice Cream Specialties Corporation
5365 CM Recto Highway, Clark Special Economic Zone, Clark Field, Pampanga
Tel/ Fax: 02-926-6747 or 045-599-7068
Mobile: 0917-5441634/ 0918-9071627

Sana bigyan ako ng libreng Ice Cream  ;)

filipina

• Novice
Re: Contact Nos. of Milko Ice Cream
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 05:43:44 PM »
hi! just wanna ask kung natuloy na yong pag franchise nyo? just wondering kasi before may umapa sa tindahan namin..and they were selling milko ice cream, at wala na sila tapos umapa sa ibang location naman, nawala rin..I dont know where they are right now...so I am asking kung yong sa inyo kumita ba ito??? just curious sorry. Have a nice day!

princessnisa

• Novice
inquiry re milko ice ceam in iloco sur
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 08:46:50 PM »
hi, i just wana know if you have a milko ice cream distributor in ilocos sur.  i would like to put up a business in the town of santiago in this province and hoping to include your product as one of my products to sell... please reply me in my email add at [email protected].. need to have your reply very soon... please also include the different flavors and its corresponding prices and if you will provide the ref or not.. thnk you so much...

maneki_neko

• Business guru
  • I'm in the desert making desserts .... ;)
Re: inquiry re milko ice ceam in iloco sur
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 10:25:20 PM »
hi, i just wana know if you have a milko ice cream distributor in ilocos sur.  i would like to put up a business in the town of santiago in this province and hoping to include your product as one of my products to sell... please reply me in my email add at [email protected].. need to have your reply very soon... please also include the different flavors and its corresponding prices and if you will provide the ref or not.. thnk you so much...

princessnisa,

The owner of Milko is not active on this thread.  I just gave the author of the thread the information he needs because I happen to have a copy of their address and contact number.  So if you want information about Milko please call the number given.  Thank you.