SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: need help for carinderia and coconut juice business  (Read 4009 times)

Christine Dauz

• Novice
need help for carinderia and coconut juice business
« on: November 23, 2006, 03:04:31 PM »
hello,

I really need help in managing a carinderia business. we tried our hand in serving viand and vegetables but still it did not sell that well though our cooking is great. Maybe we are in a sleepy area but I dont think so. Actually its in a local barangay and there are 2 other carinderias nearby. 2 of us are just beginning but i honestly think we are ahead. HOw long does it normally take to see if your business will prosper?

the two businesses are kind of mixed up also. When the other is gaining the other is just break-even. And we just started a month ago. Appreciate any help or advice. Thanks

Peter Jenning

• We work for your success, let's do it together
  • Novice
  • "We turn ideas into value"
    • AAA Commercial Broker & Consultancy Inc.
Re: need help for carinderia and coconut juice business
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 04:32:30 PM »
hello,

I really need help in managing a carinderia business. we tried our hand in serving viand and vegetables but still it did not sell that well though our cooking is great. Maybe we are in a sleepy area but I dont think so. Actually its in a local barangay and there are 2 other carinderias nearby. 2 of us are just beginning but i honestly think we are ahead. HOw long does it normally take to see if your business will prosper?

the two businesses are kind of mixed up also. When the other is gaining the other is just break-even. And we just started a month ago. Appreciate any help or advice. Thanks

Want to help you wit your business

Contact us and give us more information please

KR

M.

GerelRoa

• Business guru
  • Food Consultant
    • FoodBytes InfoServices
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 12:42:48 PM »
Hello,

I think you need to find some premium that you can give to your customers over anybody else.   Most of the time, masarap doesn't cut it anymore and you need to be able to give something  a lot more than your nearby competitors.

I do not have other details about your business, but I'll just give you the statistics: 95% of all registered businesses close up shop after a year of operation.   If you get to the first year point and you are already reaping profits, then you have a better chance of surviving as a business.

Give us some details about your Coconut juice business.   Normally, businesses have to be separated (unless they are very closely related) so that evaluating each is not a hard task to do.

Cheers!

Gerel Roa
FoodBytes InfoServices
http://www.foodbytesinfoservices.com.ph

hello,

richard enriquez

• Full time entrepreneur
  • God's Blessing is everywhere. But you have to go a
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 09:37:31 AM »
What is your strongest selling point?
What do you think of your competitors?

If you are in carinderia business, you must consider
1. cleanliness ng area, mga tables,
2. Your staff should be presentable
3. When I was in Cavite, meron carinderia na very eye catching kasi, sa kanila P25 lang kumpleto na.
    Konti ang ulam, marami ang kanin, purified ang water with only P25...pang masa pero malinis ang lugar

Other people kasi, lalo na yung mga empleyado looks for a place na mabusog lang ok na. Kahit konti ang ulam pero masarap at madami ang kanin at masarap ang tubig di na kailangan mag softdrinks.

Think of ways, be creative, use your imagination....do not give up. Andyan na yan, so it is either you sell or mapanis lang ang tinda...sayang naman. Naniniwala ako na if there is a will, there is a way. My boss used to tell me...nagsabon na din tayo..so ituloy na natin magbanlaw. Meaning andyan na yan so do everything you could to be succesfull on it.

Good Luck.

karleyj

• Novice
  • randomly organized
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 11:11:35 AM »
 create a need for the people to buy at your store. that is simply said. if you cant make them buy your current offerings, innovate. better yet, invent.

Kuskos-Balungos

• Full time entrepreneur
  • Master Builder
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 04:35:26 PM »
Don't worry. Your business is only a month old...The poor sales that you experience now seems normal for me   because you are still in the process of gathering regular customers.

First, study how well is your customer service... Baka naman suplada mga serbidora mo? (joke)  ;D

Second, you must be creative. Creativity will make your carinderia stand over your competitors.

Third, you must have a good marketing. Satisfied customers are your FREE marketing agents.  :) Your business will grow through word of mouth.

Good luck to your business and God bless!  :)