SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: bakit maraming for sale na water station business?  (Read 103045 times)

the.oracle

• Novice
Re: bakit maraming for sale na water station business?
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2007, 08:52:02 AM »
well i guess with like any other business kailangan talaga ng sipag at tiyaga. 

yuna2006

• Novice
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2007, 04:05:07 PM »
@miong

san po ba mkkbili nung murang cool mineral pot.

thanks   ???

MI0NG

• Business guru
    • www.filgenllc.com
mineral pot
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2007, 04:45:49 PM »
^ at any SM appliance centre. Tignan mo yung features niya before you buy it.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 04:47:21 PM by miong »

yuna2006

• Novice
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2007, 05:11:45 PM »
thanks po! try ko d2 sa market market baka meron.

eburgos_astoveza

• Novice
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2007, 10:24:53 AM »
I believe mismanaging the business is the main cause of it.... it's not the saturation thing.... how come the food chains just dont stop popping out from one corner to another.....even carinderias.....it's more on how you react on your competitors. Any business kahit wala ka pa kumpitensya, pag di mo pinagsikapan at inayos ang sistema, it will definitely go down......  - just my opinion...............

huhuhuh :'( sad to hear that fellowsss......im thinking of opening a water station in our area...im doing the self study about the business...well im more focus in positives sides pero di maiiwasan dami din negatives...kaya ko to..i think i will go for it..
nice to hear everybodys ideas at comments....it really helps...di ako na down ...instead i feel it as a challenge....goodluck nlng sakin hihihi...

if you have more info kung bakit nagsasara mga WRS let me know...para namn maagapan ko na di mangyari skin na magsara din in future..hihi

scorpy

• Novice
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2007, 09:10:26 PM »
hi, i don't have a WRS biz but my neighbor have one. its true that price competition is killing the other competitor and it is just one of the strategies used to eliminate the competitors. To compete with the price, there are products that can really be sold cheap.

Mineral water for instance is has lesser processing stagers and minimal waste water and therefore it can be sold at P15 to P20 per 5gal bottles.

purified water that has more processing stages and around 30% of the raw water becomes purified water while 70% is waste. This product goes thru a reverse osmosis equipment which is very expesive therefore price should be around P40.

It should also be understood that mineral water is not processed better as the purified water. Mineral water has a storage life of only 1 weeik whereas the purified water is 1 month. mangangamoy ang mineral water specially kung naaarawan at lumampas ang isang linggo. may makikita kang lumot kung di maayos ang mga filtration process.

If you dont store water long enough, mineral water would be a good choice. kaya ang kapitbahay ko nagbebenta ng mineral water at P15 pero hanggag dalawang bote lang per dispenser sya. pero kung may request na purified kahit lagyan nya ng apat kada linggo ok lang.

hope nakatulong.

scorpy

• Novice
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2007, 09:12:45 PM »
for those who were asking what to do with the waste water, pwede yan sa gardening, laundry, car wash etc. itabi mo lang yan sa water refilling station ok na. walang sayang.

asiong

• Novice
  • Lending is a way of sharing, collateral damage!!!
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2007, 12:29:40 AM »
Greetings to all: I need a help for information. I am in the process of feasibility study for WRS, and I need a good WRS supplier, the latest technology on reverse osmosis filtering machine. I want to establish a new WRS in my town. Appreciate any help. Thanks!!!!

Regards/Asiong ;D ;D ;D

CLR

• Novice
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2007, 02:11:07 AM »
I used to have many water refilling stations but had to selll them because unhealthy competition is killing the industry. DOH is not agressive in checking the quality of sattions. Many claim that they sell purified water. ( purified is defined: 1-10 TDS only) but if you check 90% of water stations today, they have exceeded the limit thus no longer "purified. A membrane cost between 30 - 35T pesos and last up to 2 yrs only. Many do not change filter membrane as should be because if they do, they will not make profit if they sell at P20 to P30 only. kaya for me, I just get water from the tap water. if you are in a good area with good supplu of NWSS water, it is safe to drink them. sayang lang ang mga water from water stations today. Hope that DOH can regulate them strictly. The quality will go up and this will discourage price war.

dympz

• Novice
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2007, 09:12:01 PM »
i think there is only one reason for that: They don't know how to manage the business well. For my experience, i'm into that kind of business for almost 2 years now. I am a full time employee and my husband is also more concentrated in his other business. We only manage to monitor our water station during weekend but i tell you its doing good. All you have to do is constant monitoring. And for the equipment, ang kailangan lang preventive maintenance. Don't wait for your equipment to bug down before you check it. You have to have a routine inspection para di madali masira. And above all, patience lang....

asiong

• Novice
  • Lending is a way of sharing, collateral damage!!!
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2007, 01:57:01 AM »
i think there is only one reason for that: They don't know how to manage the business well. For my experience, i'm into that kind of business for almost 2 years now. I am a full time employee and my husband is also more concentrated in his other business. We only manage to monitor our water station during weekend but i tell you its doing good. All you have to do is constant monitoring. And for the equipment, ang kailangan lang preventive maintenance. Don't wait for your equipment to bug down before you check it. You have to have a routine inspection para di madali masira. And above all, patience lang....

Correct, management is the name of the game. For me, i am planning to add another branch just to generate additional cash income at the same time to generate employment. I just let the people do the job, I just monitor them, you know business is about people plus machine plus good governance. I set-up the standard operating procedures (SOP) on what to do in any situation, and to call me only for decision making.

Regards/Asiong

photoaddict

• www.facebook.com/tiktilaokPhilippines
  • Business guru
  • Tiktilaok Glass Bottle n Pouches. T#0925.338.3338
    • www.facebook.com/tiktilaokphilippines
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2007, 12:40:05 PM »
help naman on providing information from the station.

how much po average sales nyo per day?
how much naman po yun electricity bill? and water bill?
ilan tao at how much po average salary?
anyother expenses that i need to know? thanks!

entreprenewbie

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2007, 09:53:23 PM »
up. interested to know the answers to the above questions too. :)

crookshanks

• Novice
  • babangon ako at lulunurin kita
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2007, 09:51:54 PM »

hi po. sa amin AVERAGE - 1,500
deep well po kami - elec bill - 4,500 to 5k
3. senior refiller- 2,500. tig 1,500 sa boy. libre sila lunch at pm snack.. me tig 1 bike na pahiram sa 2 boy para libre pasahe. 14.00 sa senior refiller ko.
krudo- 3k mas makakamura ka kung me tricycle kayo kung pa sampu-sampong 5gals
monthly supply (btls etc)- 15k to 20k
monthly water analysis - 500
physico-chem - 3,600
equipment maintence (minor)- 2k to 5k
replacement - 21k or up (membrane)
training - 4,500 - 5,000
plano - 2,500
med exam - 1,200
participation fee(sori forgot the right term) - 2,600(lifetime)

SIR ASIONG , HELP. ME NAKALIMUTAN PA PO BA AKO?

wishywashy

• Novice
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2008, 02:27:00 AM »

hi po. sa amin AVERAGE - 1,500
deep well po kami - elec bill - 4,500 to 5k
3. senior refiller- 2,500. tig 1,500 sa boy. libre sila lunch at pm snack.. me tig 1 bike na pahiram sa 2 boy para libre pasahe. 14.00 sa senior refiller ko.
krudo- 3k mas makakamura ka kung me tricycle kayo kung pa sampu-sampong 5gals
monthly supply (btls etc)- 15k to 20k
monthly water analysis - 500
physico-chem - 3,600
equipment maintence (minor)- 2k to 5k
replacement - 21k or up (membrane)
training - 4,500 - 5,000
plano - 2,500
med exam - 1,200
participation fee(sori forgot the right term) - 2,600(lifetime)

SIR ASIONG , HELP. ME NAKALIMUTAN PA PO BA AKO?

hello!

for those who are currently in the WRS business, how do you monitor if your sales is faithfully reported by your employees? meaning to say, pano mo malalaman kung niloloko ka na pala ng mga tao mo na binubulsa yung kita from refills and not reporting it as sale?

i was thinking kasi na since tubig at kuryente, sobrang fluid. hindi mo sya mamo-monitor tulad ng ibang raw materials, lalo na kung may waste water ka pa...

thanks!