SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: Quickly - how much to franchise?  (Read 25687 times)

szeana

• Novice
Quickly - how much to franchise?
« on: October 22, 2007, 01:40:32 PM »
hi,

does anyone know how much is needed to franchise Quickly?

janety

• Part-time entrepreneur
Re: Quickly - how much to franchise?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 09:36:06 AM »
yeah me too

babyface_scarface

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 01:41:13 PM »
probably 300 to 400k... i will check on it

Joannah Tan

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 01:12:48 PM »
Its P400k.   Start up inventory is not yet included. 

No royalty fee (as of now... They are planning to have yata next year.)

P10k worth of goodies para deliver sa store location mo.

ajichiban83

• Full time entrepreneur
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 04:50:42 PM »
hows the franchise of quickly? is it a good business? im compared to zagu?

babyface_scarface

• Novice
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 08:51:04 PM »
Its P400k.   Start up inventory is not yet included. 

No royalty fee (as of now... They are planning to have yata next year.)

P10k worth of goodies para deliver sa store location mo.

much more expensive than zagu .. while zagu is 270k.. no royalty fee.. iwan, kung ano mas maganda zagu o quickly.. mas maraming ung zagu so it mean good businees

emissary

• Novice
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 01:49:49 PM »
Mas healthy and Quickly.  Since Zagu is powdered while Quickly uses only Fruit sugar and not syrup or granulated sugar.

Mas masarap ang quickly than zagu kase minsan sa Zagu, pag ininom mo.. may buo pa na powder. kakainis...

I can say this, kase nagisip ako niyan before I turned my passion to a business...

Business wise - Yes! very profitable (if you are willing to take the risk, to take care of it as you would to a baby and let it grow at palakahin na hanggang mabuhay na siya ng sarili niya).
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 01:53:14 PM by emissary »

ajichiban83

• Full time entrepreneur
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 03:00:23 PM »
Mas healthy and Quickly.  Since Zagu is powdered while Quickly uses only Fruit sugar and not syrup or granulated sugar.

Mas masarap ang quickly than zagu kase minsan sa Zagu, pag ininom mo.. may buo pa na powder. kakainis...

I can say this, kase nagisip ako niyan before I turned my passion to a business...

Business wise - Yes! very profitable (if you are willing to take the risk, to take care of it as you would to a baby and let it grow at palakahin na hanggang mabuhay na siya ng sarili niya).

what did u open up? :)

busi_1100

• Novice
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 03:04:38 PM »
I agree emissary...Quickly is much better than Zagu. Sa quality pa lang, wala na sinabi ang mga shakes ng Zagu. Sobrang visible na rin ang Quickly around metro manila...especially sa mga malls and universities. So I think it's really doing well :)

superpam

• Novice
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 03:06:20 PM »
hi everyone...i'm also interested in franchising a quickly stand. I emailed them a couple of months ago and they replied with a company overview etc... and i think they have payment schemes but i'm not really sure how much the minimum is... my problem is i'm only 21 y/o and i'm not really familiar with business or franchising for that matter (i've been doing a lot of business reading though). right now i think i can only pay quarter of a million for the quickly franchise and i'm hoping that's enough as an initial investment... any ideas? facts?
runner.rebel.stunner.

emissary

• Novice
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 02:29:44 PM »
hi Ajichiban, we opened up a franchise of Quickly.  :) But, we have decided about it 3 years after I had some kind of addiction to it. :) hehehe.  So, it was a matter of passion+business.

Hi SuperPam, If I may suggest, if you do plan to go into any business... the main key is location, location, location.  Even how good the system a franchise may provide for you(tho, is much easier to operate than a traditional business), it is still you who will need to know the ins and outs, every simple speck of things about it.  As per the capital, IMHO... if the franchise package is at a certain amount... make sure you have extra money for the biz that can last you for the next 6 mos.

Ex. if Franchise Package is P500,000, add (operating expenses + other expenses + misc) x 6 months.  Sometimes kase, some would be surprised ang mura ng franchise but.. they close shop na after 3-6 mos... dahil sakto lang ang capital nilagay nila kaya lagay sila ng lagay ng personal money nila and they end up suffering bec of it...

if you have a Million... for a 500k franchise... that would be ok for you to run the business smoothly... :)

ajichiban83

• Full time entrepreneur
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 02:32:50 PM »
hi Ajichiban, we opened up a franchise of Quickly.  :) But, we have decided about it 3 years after I had some kind of addiction to it. :) hehehe.  So, it was a matter of passion+business.

Hi SuperPam, If I may suggest, if you do plan to go into any business... the main key is location, location, location.  Even how good the system a franchise may provide for you(tho, is much easier to operate than a traditional business), it is still you who will need to know the ins and outs, every simple speck of things about it.  As per the capital, IMHO... if the franchise package is at a certain amount... make sure you have extra money for the biz that can last you for the next 6 mos.

Ex. if Franchise Package is P500,000, add (operating expenses + other expenses + misc) x 6 months.  Sometimes kase, some would be surprised ang mura ng franchise but.. they close shop na after 3-6 mos... dahil sakto lang ang capital nilagay nila kaya lagay sila ng lagay ng personal money nila and they end up suffering bec of it...

if you have a Million... for a 500k franchise... that would be ok for you to run the business smoothly... :)

thanx talaga for this share.. especially the 6 months principle.. very helpful..thanx talaga..:)

emissary

• Novice
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 08:05:53 PM »
Ur welcome, Ajichiban! Such a pleasure to help out future and budding entrepreneurs. :)

Best of luck to all your future endeavors. 

Btw, if you plan to go into any franchise... do know if the franchisor is okay, delivers the product as specified... if meron mga headaches whatsoever sa mga ibang franchisee... it will also affect you.

Name and the brand is important as for me.  I don't think Jollibee or Mcdo would sacrifice their brand and rep*tation for poor quality or service to their stores.

As a franchisee you are buying their system and partnering with them.  So these are very important.

superpam

• Novice
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 01:11:55 PM »
emissary-- thanks so much for the tip! now, i'm scared...hehe. anyway, since you own a quickly franchise, if you don't mind me asking how is their system? with the company overview they sent me they said that the ROI is 6-12 months.. is that true (in your case)? 
runner.rebel.stunner.

emissary

• Novice
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 03:10:33 PM »
emissary-- thanks so much for the tip! now, i'm scared...hehe. anyway, since you own a quickly franchise, if you don't mind me asking how is their system? with the company overview they sent me they said that the ROI is 6-12 months.. is that true (in your case)? 

as per the system of quickly, yes... okay siya.  Esp. yung delivery nila is very efficient.  I guess, kase talagang the manager of Quickly have really mastered and have trained well (and "tutok") yung staff nila.  As per your own franchise, if ever... sa simula may learning curve (since inaalam mo pa talaga everything) but, give yourself doing it 100% for the next 6 mos... makukuha mo siya and mapapass mo sa staff mo din.

Impt. to get yung crew na honest (kaya mas okay tutok ka sa store mo din, somehow) random checking of sales, cash, inventory, etc. can help as well na mahuli yung crew na dishonest.  I had a crew before (sa ibang biz ko) na since lenient yung previous owner sa counting ng cash... e inuuwe pala nung crew na yun yung pera then ibabalik pag sa sweldo.  Nag random check ako (nung na-acquire kona yung biz), at nalaman ko yun! e 4 yrs na ung employee na yun at madaming magic pala ang naiikot na dahil familiar masyado!

so better ingat din... yun ang stress sa negosyo na franchise... the people!

possible yung 6-12mos.  Very impt ang location! if mall ka like SM... ok siya. minsan naman kahit SM or mall, pero yung crowd naman parang can't afford ung mga 50-60/cup, baka mas matagalan ka...