ATTN: OFWs / SEAMAN and their beneficiaries
We assist applications for Kabayan Personal Loans for a low 2% interest / month
Maximum P500,000 loanable . From 6, 12, 18, 24 up to as long as 36 months* to pay!
*largely dependent on present employment contract and employment history; may be co-terminus w/ contract
Applicant must not be a 1st time OFW / Seaman. Must have been employed abroad for 2 consecutive years** (Separate contracts for each year may be accepted but still subject to evaluation).
Must have an existing employment contract still good for at least the next 6 to 12 months at the time of application.
Must be 21 to 65 years old at the time of loan maturity.
Must have at least one (1) landline at either local or foreign residence or employment location.
With Gross Monthly Salary of at least P25,000 or US dollar equivalent.
**at least 3 years for domestic helpers
Applicant, representative or beneficiary must be living within or near Metro Manila for easier transactions. However Loan Applicant must be the OFW / SEAMAN Only. Designated SPA (Special Power of Attorney) forms are available from us thru email.
1. Completely filled up and signed application
2. Clear Copy of 2 Valid IDs (Preferably Company ID plus
Passport including travel history pages) - must not be
expired, and must match info in application form including
3. Employment Contract from Current Employer
4. POEA info sheet or E-sheet or plane ticket
5. Proof of remittances for the last six (6) months
1. Completely filled-up and signed loan application form
2. Validated Employment Contract from current employer
3. Passport + Seaman's Book + Seafarer's Registration
4. Valid ID (aside from passport) - any of the following:
Company ID / PRC ID / Driver's License / SSS ID / Postal ID;
must match the information indicated in application form,
must be clear, front and back portion
5. Allotment slip or equivalent proof of remittances for last 6
FOR Inquiries: Pls PM me or just reply on this page
Cel no. 0920-7430552