SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: LPG Business  (Read 7259 times)

richard enriquez

• Full time entrepreneur
  • God's Blessing is everywhere. But you have to go a
LPG Business
« on: October 29, 2007, 07:30:33 AM »
Hello entreps. I just started a business in retailing LPG for household use. I bought 10 cylinders and have it refilled in a refilling plant near our subdivision in bulacan. I have some few questions about the business and I would also appreciate if you have suggestions which would help me in this business.

1. Yung mga nabili ko na tanke of course is not as new as what gasul or shellane dealers offer. But sa refilling plant I made sure that 11kg ang kinarga na LPG and using soap, we tested kung meron leaks. From my observations, customers are not so particular about kung refilled yan or from dealers as long as mura and good ang service, they will still get if from you. What can you say about this.

2. I am trying to look for contacts from gasul, shellane, totalgaz , maybe I can also be a retailer pero wala akong makuha. Sa plaridel bulacan po kami. Maybe you can help me on this.

3. You will not also get much information sa internet about the business. Informations about safety, how to choose good cylinders , etc.

4. I am wondering maybe some of you here are in the same business. We can form a group which will share informations about the market. One information vital is the daily change in the pricing of LPG.  Two weeks back you can buy LPG for 470 ngayon 530 na.
Sa mga gasul outlets meron iba nakapaskil 528 at yung isa 536 pero parehas na gasul retailers yun. We can exchange ideas regarding promoting our products. Two head is better than one.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

RAENRIQUEZ
0927-4139884

richard enriquez

• Full time entrepreneur
  • God's Blessing is everywhere. But you have to go a
Re: LPG Business
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 08:43:53 PM »
NOvember 2,2007

LPG marketers increased the price of LPG by P5 per kg
Shell and Petron increased the price by P1.5 per kg

Date: Noveber 4,2007

shellaine price in shell plaridel is P581
Caltex lpg is P615
Refill is at P490.

JudieleFragrance

• Novice
Re: LPG Business
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 07:49:59 AM »
For regulatory requirement and od's and don't in LPG retailing you can call 840 1401  and Look for Mr. Alex  Rayos or anay body from the LPG Division of DOE.