th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos

Author Topic: start a business with 5,000 peso capital  (Read 8408 times)

aquinora

• Novice
start a business with 5,000 peso capital
« on: December 25, 2007, 09:55:03 PM »
Its a start of a new year again..To fellow entrep who want to start a small business this year with a small capital of 5,000 pesos...this advert is for you!

Why don't you try to be a re-seller of this Stylish Native Abaca Bags? These bags are easy to  sell since these are very stylish and affordable. For example : a bag named Baby Bag cost only 200 pesos and you can re-sell it by 350-400 pesos = 100% mark up price!

For any inquire/comments/questions , pls send me a message at [email protected], [email protected] or text me at 0920 6179220

aquinora

• Novice
Re: start a business with 5,000 peso capital
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 02:24:34 PM »
Its a start of a new year again..To fellow entrep who want to start a small business this year with a small capital of 5,000 pesos...this advert is for you!

Why don't you try to be a re-seller of this Stylish Native Abaca Bags? These bags are easy to  sell since these are very stylish and affordable. For example : a bag named Baby Bag cost only 200 pesos and you can re-sell it by 350-400 pesos = 100% mark up price!

For any inquire/comments/questions , pls send me a message at [email protected], [email protected] or text me at 0920 6179220

for more details, please visit my blog at www.lorelleaquino.blogspot.com

See yourself as the champion you want to be. Read more

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our email newsletter for useful tips and valuable resources.

Document

Columns

How much risk should you tolerate when taking significant investments?