SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: LOAD ALL NETWORKS: RETAILER Package(P100 with P500 products)  (Read 1505 times)

isl30fvi3w

• FabCast
  • Novice
  • visit www.myfabshop.tk now!
    • FabPortal OnLine
LOAD ALL NETWORKS: RETAILER Package(P100 with P500 products)
« on: March 11, 2008, 01:07:52 PM »
Iím NATHAN of Wi-max Business Innovations, we are a wireless innovation company with direct access to TELCOS (Smart/Globe/Sun) & also includes PLDT, MERALCO, BAYANTEL, MAYNILAD, SKYCABLE  & our latest addition... the YAHOO! Network!!!

I've been with Wi-Max since November 2006! I started expanding my group in the city of Pines until I decided to branch outside Baguio through INTERNET via my website. Currently,I have retailer outlets nationwide! But what's more important is I also have SUBDEALERS and DEALERS NATIONWIDE! I'll enumerate some of those places(Manila,Pampanga,Pasig,Abra,Laguna,Leyte,Cebu,Tarlac,La Union,Iloilo,Bacolod,Davao,Pangasinan,Caloocan,Makati,La Trinidad,Baguio and General Santos and more.

If you are serious on engaging into serious business ,this is the right opportunity you shouldn't miss. FOR SURE, YOU'LL EARN MORE WHILE DOING LESS!

The business is all about

1.      Selling e-loads for prepaid mobile phones of ALL networks - Yes, all networks as in SMART, GLOBE, SUN, TOUCH MOBILE, & TALK ĎN TEXT using only ONE (1) SIM.  You can even use your existing mobile number whether it is prepaid or postpaid, it doesnít matter.

a.      You will be earning 11% - 13% from the business.

For SMART & TNT  11.3% up to 11.66%

For GLOBE & TM 13%

For SUN  13%

2.      Selling e-pins for Prepaid internet cards, game cards, phone cards, & others.

a.      Internet cards:  ISP Bonanza, Blast, iTipid, Frequency, i-Republic, Mozcom Nitro,  Pacific e-Volve, Surf Maxx, PLDT Vibe, Surfster, Go! Extreme, i-Gate, and Ariborne

b.      Game cards:  NetGames Khan, MU/Gunbound, Priston Tale, Tantra, SkyBlade, E-Games

c.       Phone cards:  PLDT Touch Card, PLDT Budget Card, PLDT Teletipid, PLDT Telesulit, GlobeLines, Digikard, Afford-A-Call, Netvoice

d.      Others:  Smart Link, Dream Satellite

Tips in Selling Load
Using Your Phone

Unlike other prepaid loading business, you do not need to change SIM.  You can use your existing SIM card.  All we need to do is set-up your mobile number as a Wi-max Retailer.

a.      After that, you may start selling load by following the commands given in the Wi-Max Command section of this manual.

b.      Or if you are using a Java-capable mobile phone, we can install the Wi-Max Menu for your phone.
Using A Computer Connected To The Internet

a.      Using Wi-Max website, www.wi-max.ph

i.            Login using your IDCode and PinNo

ii.            Look for the link Online Loading link located at the left side of the window.

b.      We can install the Wi-Max Menu for your Personal Computer.

c.       Using Yahoo Messenger
By Word Of Mouth

You can just ask people if they are using a prepaid line. And if they do, you can offer them In case they need a load, you can tell them that you are selling prepaid load. And thatís it!

a.      Family members and relatives -

b.      Workplace - office, restaurant/bar, school, factory, barber shop/parlor, etc.

c.       Circle of friends -
Setting Up Your Own

Have you seen a booth in a mall, MRT or LRT stations? You can do that too, set up your own booth, but remember you donít like to pay for the rent.  So why not include it in your existing business like the following (or beside an existing)

a.      School

b.      Restaurant/Bar

c.       Factory

d.      Sari-sari store

e.      Drug store

f.        Car wash

g.      Market (Palengke)

h.      Food stand

i.        Canteen

j.        Cell phone shop

k.       Coffee shop

l.        Barber shop/parlor

m.    Car shop

n.      Internet shop

o.      A place where lots of people pass by every day

Anytime, Anywhere

Good thing about this business is you can do it anytime, anywhere.  After everyone knows your business, they can just call or text you.  Payment may be arranged. You can give them credit line.  So make sure, your wallet is always loaded.

Opening an Account

All we need to do is register your SIM by following one simple step.  After that, you are officially a Retailer.  After registration, you will receive your own gateway number.  You will use this number in all your transaction.

Here is what to key in,

REG<space>IDCode/Pin/SponsorCode/Firstname/MI/LastName/Sex/Address/CivilStatus/Bday(mmddyy)/BeneficiaryName/TIN#

and send to gateway (I will provide you the IDCode, Pin, and the gateway number)

Next step is, load your e-wallet.  You wonít be able to sell a load if your e-wallet is empty or zero (P0.00) balance.

Loading Your E-Wallet
There are several ways of loading your e-wallet it can be: 
Through Your Sponsor

You can text me the amount you want for your wallet.  The minimum amount is P500.00 (maximum of P10,000.00). Remember, P500.00 may not be sufficient, if you think you can sell more than P500.00 in a day, you can ask for more.  So make sure it is loaded, you might miss the opportunity of selling a load.  Keep in mind, the load of your e-wallet is your product.
Deposit Cash To Wi-max Account

depositing cash to any Wi-Max accredited bank and Fax the validated deposit slip with your ID Code, Name, and Mobile Number to Wi-Max office with Fax No.: 7184025.  To verify call the office at (02)712-0234.

Account Name: Wi-Max Business Innovations Inc.

Bank Name: METROBANK

Account Number: 167-3-16751489-9

Branch: EDSA-Shaw Blvd.

Bank Name: UNITED COCONUT PLANTERS BANK

Account Number: 164-116379-6

Branch: Shangri-la Plaza Mall

Bank Name: ALLIED BANK

Account Number: 0320-47259

Branch: Star Mall EDSA-Shaw

Bank Name: BANCO DE ORO

Account Number: 210184302

Branch: Kalentong

Bank Name: UNION BANK

Account Number: 00-084-001435-1

Branch: Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong

Bank Name: LAND BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES

Account Number: 0561084963

Branch: Shaw Boulevard

Or to Philippine National Bank - Bills Payment Facility

Fill-out the needed information on the PNB bills payment slip

Name of institution: Wi-Max Business Innovations Inc.

Subscriber name: Registered Name

Reference Number: <your ID Code>

Telephone Number: <your mobile number used in loading>

Over-The-Counter

Deposit cash Over-the-counter and by giving your Registered Account Name, Mobile Number, & ID Code to the following establishment:

Wi-max Online Center (Nationwide)
Wi-max Business Center (Nationwide)
Wi-max Dealers (Nationwide)

Wi-max Sub-Dealers (Nationwide)
Wi-max Retailers (Nationwide)

LBC shop (Nationwide)*

Bayad Centers (Nationwide)*
Palawan Pawnshop (Nationwide)*

*A command is written in the receipt
CONTACT ME:

"We're  ready  to  assist  you

whenever  you're  ready,

every  step  of  the  way"

Should you have questions or inquiries
"PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK"
you may reach me at:
Mobile phone:    
0922-414-0296 / 09186200517
Telephone:     
(074)304-9550 
www.myfabshop.tk
Email Address:    
[email protected]

FABCAST is an EXPRESS INFO TXT Service which promotes easy access for informations needed by our clients/customers!

* To know our CONTACT DETAILS, text FABPORTAL CONTACT to 2299

* For PAYMENT DETAILS, text FABPORTAL PAYMENT to 2299

* For ELOADING BIZ INFO, text FABPORTAL ELOAD to 2299

FABCAST is NOW AVAILABLE to SMART,GLOBE,SUN,TNT,TM and ADDICT Mobile Subscribers! This service is made possible by FabPortal OnLine!

jerbz09

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: LOAD ALL NETWORKS: RETAILER Package(P100 with P500 products)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 07:56:58 PM »
i want to be a retailer i am very interested.. im jerby baez.. here's my contact 09359350181/09325156991.. thanks.. i hope you will contact me.. and give me some othar info to avail being retailer tahnk you... God Bless..