SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: Putting up a Micro-Lending Business program.  (Read 22630 times)

indulgence

• http://www.PictureTrail.com/indulgence
  • Part-time entrepreneur
  • "Don't worry, be happy"
    • www.picturetrail.com
Putting up a Micro-Lending Business program.
« on: June 23, 2008, 10:04:59 PM »
Why are the loans successful?

As mostly people who are willingly to quit an employee life, have a sincere desire to build a better life for themselves. They know that the loans offer an important opportunity and they are committed to making the most of them. Most of our kababayans were already involved in some kind of small enterprise, like vending on the street. Therefore, they have a good business sense. The loans allow them to diversify, be creative, and buy products in bulk.

They will work for everything that they receive through the project, with the micro-lending program, the individuals must give back what they have borrowed. This helps ensure a high repayment rate.

Running a successful business and making good on a loan creates a more powerful and independent person.

I would like to invite those who are really looking for an income generating program, at the same time in
helping the lower business sector to acquire a reasonable loanable amount with a lower interest rate with
less requirements like the banks and other lending institutions.

Kindly post your support and we will schedule an EB meeting. I need at least 20 persons as founding members with a lower start up capital.

jr piquero

• Novice
Re: Putting up a Micro-Lending Business program.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 07:45:04 AM »
count me in  ;D

jrpiquero

wiseman

• Novice
  • No Guts No Glory
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 07:47:40 AM »
Good idea sir. Interested po ko sa idea niyo. count me in rin. :)
Pwede po malaman kung magkano ang possible start up capital
if ever?

cheers sa idea niyo! ;) :) ;D

JudieleFragrance

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 09:00:01 AM »
I am interested....Mr. Domingo 840 2267

I would like to invite those who are really looking for an income generating program, at the same time in
helping the lower business sector to acquire a reasonable loanable amount with a lower interest rate with

Kindly post your support and we will schedule an EB meeting. I need at least 20 persons as founding members with a lower start up capital.

[/quote]

indulgence

• Part-time entrepreneur
    • www.picturetrail.com
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 10:24:26 AM »
Good idea sir. Interested po ko sa idea niyo. count me in rin. :)
Pwede po malaman kung magkano ang possible start up capital
if ever?

cheers sa idea niyo! ;) :) ;D

If possible po ay mas magandang magstart sa 20K each founding members.
With a 20 founding members, we can totally start operating on a 400K capital.

Kung mabigat po, we can all discuss it in our first EB meeting. Everybody knows naman
na ang kalakaran ng mga existing lending institutions sa ngayon. Let us create our own
policy or multiplicity na mas lower ang interest rate and lesser requirements para sa
gayun ay mas maraming kababayan natin ang maka-acquire in conformance sa ilalagay
nating policy or mga alituntunin.

indulgence

• Part-time entrepreneur
    • www.picturetrail.com
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 10:35:31 AM »
Sometime back mga 2 years ago na yata, I authored and organized the Bayanihan Multi-Purpose
Lending Coop. Our brothers and sisters here in the forum ay nag-enquire na sa Cooperative
Development Authority before registering it sa SEC. Hindi lang po nag materialize cos paalis akong
muli at nagbabakasyon lang ako at that time dito sa atin.

Now that I'm back for good, studying and observing between the two project, I found this proposal
na mas diversifying kesa sa cooperative in terms of doing business. Kaya I'm inviting those who
are interested and more knowledgeable sa lending businesses to join this venture and create a
program that will help our lower class entreps.

For those who posted their supports with contact #, I will personally call u po whenever I have the
time.

More power po to all of us here! :)

czekloy

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 11:46:02 AM »
Why are the loans successful?

As mostly people who are willingly to quit an employee life, have a sincere desire to build a better life for themselves. They know that the loans offer an important opportunity and they are committed to making the most of them. Most of our kababayans were already involved in some kind of small enterprise, like vending on the street. Therefore, they have a good business sense. The loans allow them to diversify, be creative, and buy products in bulk.

They will work for everything that they receive through the project, with the micro-lending program, the individuals must give back what they have borrowed. This helps ensure a high repayment rate.

Running a successful business and making good on a loan creates a more powerful and independent person.

I'm interested and would like to know more about the plan of course. Count me in the briefing. ;)

keneth

• Full time entrepreneur
  • need extra income? pm me for details
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 07:53:19 PM »
sir pwede po ba sumama sa meeting nyo at pagdidiscuss nung biz?

i couldnt join the group kasi ala ko pera eh :'( :'(

pwede po ba? parang fetching of ideas sa part ko at karagdagang kaalaman din. ok lang po ba?

thanks

indulgence

• Part-time entrepreneur
    • www.picturetrail.com
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 08:04:43 PM »
sir pwede po ba sumama sa meeting nyo at pagdidiscuss nung biz?

i couldnt join the group kasi ala ko pera eh :'( :'(

pwede po ba? parang fetching of ideas sa part ko at karagdagang kaalaman din. ok lang po ba?

thanks

Pwedeng-pwede po! Everybody are welcome po. Maybe u can contribute some suggestions
that could help us in some ways. :)

indulgence

• Part-time entrepreneur
    • www.picturetrail.com
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 08:29:13 PM »
Gusto ko na sanang mag-schedule ng EB meeting, but I'm not sure kung which day
para sa inyo ang nararapat at kung saan ang convenient venue. Yung easy for both
south, north, east and west ang pang gagalingan. Pls. propose any date naman po
and venue. :)

wiseman

• Novice
  • No Guts No Glory
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 08:54:04 PM »
Kahit na anong araw next week. wag lang this coming sunday , laban ng kamao ng bayan. HE HE HE ! :D ;D ;D

czekloy

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 10:45:35 AM »
Gusto ko na sanang mag-schedule ng EB meeting, but I'm not sure kung which day
para sa inyo ang nararapat at kung saan ang convenient venue. Yung easy for both
south, north, east and west ang pang gagalingan. Pls. propose any date naman po
and venue. :)

My suggestion. Don't ask for date and venue. Just decide on one. Kasi it will be a never-ending discussion of where and when. If people are really interested to learn more about business and to know if a certain business opportunity is for them or not, then sacrifices on their part should be made. To become financially abundant there are capitals involved and it's not just about monetary capital, it's also about effort and time.

Just set the date and venue that you feel is okay for the "majority" (keyword is majority and not everybody as it is not possible to have session that everybody is present and majority is more probable) and stick with it whether isa lang ang pumunta or 100.

I feel hurt when people don't come when I used to organize networking events pero it's okay it's not my lost it's theirs. Opportunity don't come to them, they come to it. That's why there are only few people na mayaman kasi they seek opportunities (some actually create it) and not wait for it. Pero ang suggestion ko sa ano... joke... ;)

chel0803

• Novice
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 11:27:06 AM »
I am interested...please count me in...just txt me 09194808677...tnx

td3ph

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »
I'm interested.  I'm willing to sit down and talk about the details.  if you need my contact number just let me know and i'll PM you.

Thanks

indulgence

• Part-time entrepreneur
    • www.picturetrail.com
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 10:36:42 PM »
I'm interested.  I'm willing to sit down and talk about the details.  if you need my contact number just let me know and i'll PM you.

Thanks

Thanks po for ur support. Kindly go to the icebreaker section and read our post sa
"Bumuo tayo ng INVESTMENT CLUB".

Godbless!