SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: Royale Business Club MLM  (Read 20977 times)

babyface_scarface

• Novice
Royale Business Club MLM
« on: July 07, 2008, 10:22:07 PM »
Have u heard this MLM Name?

Can You give me some ideas about this MLM?

Is this a hoax or a good MLM?

I already attend a seminar, they promise a lot.. their kind of Marketing Business is Binary, I dont know if it works.  from what i understand only the top will earn money not the bottom part

pls share your experience.. thank you

SirYuri90

• Novice
  • There is no starting or stopping - only doing.
Re: Royale Business Club MLM
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 08:37:02 PM »
I have nothing against this company in my honest opinion...  It is always better to have a product that could build you residual income. I mean, income generated not purely on recruitment but on repeat sales of products.

The sales pitch is always good ofcourse, although we still have to consider some factors. One factor is that it should be unique and consumable product. Because, if you have a unique and consumable product, people will ONLY look for you to buy your product. If it is available in the sari-sari store or the grocery then, people will not look ONLY for you, get the idea? Another factor is that it must be consumable I know most guys will say that there's nothing more consumable than food and grocery item, right? But well, it still is not unique...  Not to mention the low Profit margin from grocery and food products w/c is like 3-10% most of the time... Unlike companies who literally owns their product whose profit margins are high and if the profit margins are HIGH upto 1000% someimes, TRUE residual income comes from the repeat sales...

If you observe carefully, it will become evident to you that all the mlm companies that come and go in the past and from my experience most of their products are grocery items. Even one of my friend who made millions in a Company where there product is nestle and san miguel products still... it went down the drain nagsara din.

One of the books I've read stated that there are 2 kinds of company. First, Income Driven(w/c means money comes mainly from recruiting of new people) and  second Product Driven(w/c means income comes from the repeat sales of products and not mainly on recruiting. 

Well, I'm not an expert here. I'm just saying what I've learned from my almost 10years experience in MLM. It is always a favorable decision to make choices based from LOGIC and not from HYPE.  Facts are better than dreams.

Just my 2cents!  ;D

Fritzie Gumiran

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur forum addict since 2004
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 01:34:21 AM »

...One of the books I've read stated that there are 2 kinds of company. First, Income Driven(w/c means money comes mainly from recruiting of new people) and  second Product Driven(w/c means income comes from the repeat sales of products and not mainly on recruiting.  ...

Hi, guys!

I'm proud to be a club member of the Royale Business Club, and i must say, from Sir Yuri's input, we are among the Product-Driven Companies, because even if you don't apply the networking part of the business, you will still be able to generate income from (1) the repeat sales/direct selling of inhouse products, (2)  through the franchise options (food/non-food) given to each club member, and (3) through the points you gain from each purchase you make (just like with the SM Advantage Card points-earning system).  We are not rattled that should that time come that the administration decides to stop entertaining memberships, we will still be able to generate income through these different avenues i've mentioned.

Also, more than the monetary benefits we get from these, i really appreciate all the trainings they provide in developing entrepreneurs.  As i read R. Kiyosaki's Cashflow Quadrant, he talks about network marketing as one "quick" way to get to the right quadrant from the left -- he stressed on the "education" that the organization could offer, and the organization that is "committed to developing you as a human being, more than developing you into a salesperson."  These qualities, i see each time i learn more about this business i just signed in with.

And as for the quality of the products we sell, i become more confident because despite BFAD's campaign to recall and even ban different [glutathione] products out in the market, our sales are never disrupted because we are always among the few that pass those that set the standards --from BFAD to Halal, to PIPAC -- right from the start.

So i hope we'll look past the figures of the cheques our uplines have received, lahat naman sila nagtrabaho for that.  This is actually how we look at it: kung malaki ang paycheck nila, that means marami silang natulungang tao na magkaroon ng sariling negosyo, so it's now up to the new sign-ups to earn through any of the said means of succeeding with Royale.  There are actually "18 means," as I quote our VP for Training, Mr. Mar Mappala, during our Royale Members' Orientation.

...Royale Business Club, in any way, is a legal networking company, (endorsed by DOLE as the Official Micro Franchise Service Provider of NRCO (Nat'l Reintegration Center for OFWs). NOT another pyramiding scam that would only thrive on recruits.  Choice mo na yun kung gusto mo maggenerate ng income through the networking option or not... it doesn't hurt anyway to share the business with others and  they're just giving your rightful commission, whether may pair ka or wala.

i hope i helped give enlightenment po :)

all the best, every one, and God bless!

Fritzie Gumiran

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 06:41:21 AM by tsitsai gumiran »
"Helping People is Our Way of Life"
Royale Business Club International, Incorporated
http://www.royalebusinessclub.com

SirYuri90

• Novice
  • There is no starting or stopping - only doing.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:54:58 PM »
Thanks for your review regarding your company bro... I really admire the way you post and I could tell that you're still a newbie in the mlm scene here in the country. I could tell that you only see what you were trained to see.

As I've said I have nothing against any company... I'm just stating the facts that I've learned from really rep*table networkers all over the world and I understand that you have to defend and give a biased opinions regarding your company. I've seen almost every unscrupulous deals and people in the industry where they will use every manipulative, emotional tactic in the book just so you decide based on emotions and not from logical facts. As for Mr. Mapala who is a really very good speaker I mean really good... So good that he will grab any opportunity as long as the price is right.. because, back in my days where I was still a newbie and starting to learn the ropes and all the underground networker stuffs going around the metro, I've seen him jumped and jumped from one company to the next company in a heart beat as long as the the prize is right. Well, you can't blame people they have their own reasons and motives why they do a certain thing.

I'm really sorry if I sound like I'm kinda negative but, I am really not...  I don't want to be a bad guy here. I'm just to look at things in a very objective way. You can't blame me because, I've experienced every negative thing that a networker could experience, I've joined almost close to 50 companies before waking up to my senses and really started to do my "homework". Anyways, here is what I've learned in the mlm world and especially as entrepreneurs we should always consider this....

Everyone wants to tell you what to do and what's good for you. They don't want you to find your own answers,  they want you to believe theirs. Stop gathering information from the outside and start gathering it from the inside.

peace! :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 08:59:12 PM by SirYuri90 »

Fritzie Gumiran

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur forum addict since 2004
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 07:18:26 PM »
Thanks din po for the insight, i really appreciate all the feedback naman whether negative or positive, because that's definitely the truth, hindi naman pwede puro good lang :)

i humbly acknowledge my being a newbie in the field, and i respect whatever input people like you who have spent a lot more time in the industry than i did. kaya thanks din po sa recommendations nyo.  :)

all the best for every one :)

tsitsai
(sister po pala ako, sir :D )
"Helping People is Our Way of Life"
Royale Business Club International, Incorporated
http://www.royalebusinessclub.com

Pinoy Networker

• Taipan
  • 1% effort x 100 people > 100% effort x me
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 06:05:51 AM »

SirYuri,

Mukhang galing kang iGen ah  ;)... when iGen brokeup the leaders went several ways... may nagbuo ng AIM, CEO, UNO, etc... at dyan na nga sa Royale... si Nolasco ang presidente di ba?  Sa mga franchise MLMs many have come and gone... it's good that RBC is still going... hopefully the franchisees are happy with franchisor support... yan kasi naging problema nung mga tumiklop na franchise MLMs.  This should be a good jump towards entrepreneurship although of course eventually people could just venture on their own to develop their own food cart business.
"If you want one year's prosperity, grow grain
If you want ten year's prosperity, grow trees
If you want hundred year's prosperity, grow people"

ash08

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 08:05:35 PM »
HIRING DATA ENCODER ! (HOMEBASED)
BASAHIN BAGO MAG TANONG !
We are currently looking for encoders, writers, work at home moms, working students, or anybody who is capable to encode data online and would like to earn at home.
Application/Membership Requirements:
1. Must be a legitimate Filipino Citizen and is currently residing in the Philippines.
2. Age 15 to 45 years old
3. College/High School level or Graduate.
4. Basic knowledge on internet, and EXCEL
5. Accessibility on internet at home is an advantage.
6. Must be residing on a place where LBC money transfer services are available.

For interested applicants kindly send to my FB,
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/ashlie.abayon

FOR MORE INFO VISIT: visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com
THANKS

christinaaustria

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 03:59:11 AM »
Yes maganda d2 sa Royale, so far mabenta nmn mga products n makukuha mo and happy nmn ung mga nakakabili skin :) maganda din marketing plan nila and the team are very helpful tlga, anything you need to know inquire ka lng skanila super flexible sila. Just in case you wanna join pm me or txt me lng 09158433256 :)

grant

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 12:51:02 PM »
I agree. Kailangan ung products mo ay consumable. Dahil most networking companies meron silang tinatawag na monthly maintenance.. actualy my pinasukan ako cmpny dati at eto ang dumali saken..mdyo mbgt p nmn ung monthly maintenance na kailangan bumili ng prdcts sa cmpny.

phreyesj23

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 11:20:47 AM »
Have u heard this MLM Name?

Can You give me some ideas about this MLM?

Is this a hoax or a good MLM?

I already attend a seminar, they promise a lot.. their kind of Marketing Business is Binary, I dont know if it works.  from what i understand only the top will earn money not the bottom part

pls share your experience.. thank you

Sir,

Make sure they can answer these 5 questions (link: http://www.pisoandbeyond.com/2014/04/5-questions-to-ask-in-every-mlm-company.html)

For #1., Not sure. I think some items were produced by them while there are some na hindi. Kasi kung kanila yun bakit meron kay Belo at sa ibang stores? ^_^

For #2. Ahmm.........well, i have 3 friends na nasa Royale and here's the take-away: A joined, di daw naasikaso, inactive na ngayon. B joined and decided to do it full-time and he's earning decent income (but not as what promised, at least not yet siguro, wala pa sya car 'til now. hehe) Lastly, C joined and told me na they don't care about the products, product movement or repeat purchase at kaya "daw" mag-MLM ang isang tao is to recruit. Well, those were his words.

For #3. Hmm...kung tingin mo kailangan mo talaga sa katawan ang gluta, kape o alinman sa products nila, go!

For #4. I think marketable naman ang price ^_^

For #5. I don't have anything to say as I do not personally know how they work or what team culture they have. So I'll have a "no comment" thing on this section. hehe.

and for your question kung scam ba ang networking, hindi naman. It's actually a good business na depende sa palakad lang din ang resulta. it's like money sabi nga, money is neutral -- it's the purpose that makes it good or evil. see full post here ->> http://www.pisoandbeyond.com/2014/03/is-network-marketing-business-scam.html

zihersh

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 12:30:25 AM »
Hi everyone! here is an online job I know. Legit and proven that you will earn right in the comfort of your own home. Work anytime, anywhere. Part Time or Full Time!

WE ARE HIRING ( DATA ENTRY) WORK AT HOME
For FILIPINO citizens only and must be 15 to 45 years of age
SALARY: 200-300 MINIMUM PER DAY 2,100- WEEKLY

We are currently looking for encoders, writers, work at home moms, working students, or anybody who is capable to encode data online and would like to earn at home.

Application/Membership Requirements:
1. Must be a legitimate Filipino Citizen and is currently residing in the Philippines.
2. Age 15 to 45 years old
3. College/High School level or Graduate.
4. Basic knowledge on internet, and excel, word, powerpoint is a must.
5. Accessibility on internet at home is an advantage.
6. Must be residing on a place where LBC money transfer services are available.
7. Applicants for new membership must be recommended by existing members.

For questions and inquiries please [email protected] or call/text 0926-522-5680

Join with us and be a Freeman!
For more details, kindly visithttp://www.unemployedpinoys.com/