BE A LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER!!
ATTEND COMPREHENSIVE REAL ESTATE SEMINAR AND REVIEW!!
The Cesar E. Santos Real Estate Academy will conduct a Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar in preparation for the May 2008 Brokers' Licensure Examination.
Details are as follows:
Dates : Aug 3, 10, 17 and Sept 7
Time : 1 to 7pm (24 hours total)
Venue : Chowking Restaurant, Function Room, Robinsons Galleria QC
Fee : P3,500 (food and drinks, CRES manual and Certificate of Completion)
Lecturer : Prof. Cesar E. Santos (Realtor-Appraiser-Consultant)
Qualification of the lecturer:
- Licensed real estate broker since 1981 – Licensed No. REBL 481
- Licensed real estate appraiser since 1995 – Licensed No. REA 195
- Licensed real estate consultant since 1997 – Licensed No. REC 100
- Lecturer-reviewer for real estate brokers’ and appraisers’ exams – the most sought-after in the industry
- He was the mentor/reviewer of the last 3 topnotchers (top 1) in the last 3 brokers’ examination:
a. First place – from NREA Cebu – Nov. 2006
b. Two first places – from REBAP Tarlac – May 2007
c. First place – from NREA Cebu – Nov. 2007
- Has the most numbers of topnotchers ( in the top 10 ) for the brokers examination
- He is probably the only facilitator in the industry who can lecture all the subjects for brokers and appraisers examination with high passing percentage.
- His past and present clients as trainor/reviewer : PLAREB, Manila Board of Realtors, Rizal Board of Realtors, Quezon City Realtors Board, PAREB San Juan, REBAP Ortigas, REBAP QC, REBAP La Union, CREBA Tuguegarao, PAREB Santiago Isabela, PAREB Nueva Vizcaya, REBAP Baguio, REBAP LAMP, REBAP Makati, PAREB PMRB, PAREB Palawan, REBAP Tarlac, REBAP Marikina, NREA Rizal and Cebu. Companies such as National Power Corporation, Ayala Land, Royal Homes Mktg ( Sta Lucia Realty), Bank of PI, Manila Water and Planters Bank.
- Real estate affiliations:
a. Currently (2008) chairman of Committee on Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar (CRES) and Continuing Education Program (CEP) of Realty Service Council of the Philippines ( DTI-RESCOP)
b. b. Currently chairman on Non-Formal Education Committee of National Real Estate Association, Membership and Sports Committee
c. Member : RBR, NREA, PARA
- Regular consultant to some top corporations and government agencies in the Philippines on real estate matters like documentation and registration, due diligence, appraisal, subdivision development-joint ventures, taxation and expropriation cases.
REGISTRATION ON GOING!
For more details, PLEASE CONTACT: (First come-first served basis)
941-7929 / 943-7025 / 994-1993 CELL : 0906-4524292
Email - email@example.com