SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: Financial Statements - Income Statement, Cash Flows & Balance Sheet  (Read 5830 times)

TheAUDITor

• Novice
  • "Great minds have purpose, others have choices"
    • http://theaudit.multiply.com
Attention: To all businessman/Woman

Hello Guys,

Greetings, mabuhay. I am an auditor by profession and I have reviewed the cheapest means of maintaining books of accounts for those types of entrepreneurs at lesser cost and quality financial statements.

For Accountants and Non-Accountants entrepreneurs, the best way to solve this financial statements preparation at lower cost is to install an accounting software - an intelligent software, known as Peachtree Complete Accounting Software. I have tried a lot of accounting software, and I have arrived at the conclusion that Peachtree is the best accounting software in the market today. In addition, be informed that I am not promoter of this software, but I like the application, and I hope this small advise helps my fellow entrepreneurs.

There are a lot of tricks in doing the preparation of financial statements as mentioned by other accountants in this forum for old fashioned way manual system, but why not employ the latest intelligent software that can help you run your businesses, be it lending investor, grocery store, real estate, bakery, buy and sale, pawnshop, restaurant, internet cafe, transportation or any kind of business undertaking under the sun. Lesser time to consume while more quality time for your family, adequate internal controls, data integrity and quality financial reports which can help you run your business not only in financial statements preparation but most important your daily task business operations; from receivables, sales invoicing, purchasing, payroll, general journals, disbursements, perpetual inventory system, budgeting, even your business contacts and most important, a financial statements that would show your financial position for wise decision making and to know your real bottom line. What you need is just a computer and Peachtree complete accounting software.

Regards/The Auditor

lady sryope

• Novice
Re: Financial Statements - Income Statement, Cash Flows & Balance Sheet
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 03:09:43 PM »
my husband has an experience  working with the software. i remember he mentioned it to me years ago, when we were still employed in the corporate world. thank you for posting this. we will give it a try.

lady sryope

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 04:34:42 PM »
i've just read a lot about this software. mukhang ok nga, mapapaibilis ang trabaho mo. sa'n ba nakakbili ng original nito?

TheAUDITor

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 01:40:54 AM »
i've just read a lot about this software. mukhang ok nga, mapapaibilis ang trabaho mo. sa'n ba nakakbili ng original nito?

Hi lady sryope,

Greetings. Please access their internet address and you will see details:

www.peachtree.com

To use this software, it does not need to be an expert accountancy to make some journal entries, you don't need to be an accountant to do the task of an accountant, it is just plain simple easy tasks because the debit will always balance with credit, this software will not accept any journal entries if not balance, just follow their training materials and you can even try without buying it, and practice it until you are familiar. Any kind of businesses has a corresponding type of accounting software application to choose, even for lending companies, can calculate their interest chargeable for the month by just one fingertip at your command. For control purposes, the administrator can control through the use of password, providing for each user.

Believe me, I have tried a lot of accounting software, and also I am expert in SAP system FICO for large accounting applications, but for small businesses, try this peachtree and you will not regret it, and my advise is free for those entrepreneurs like me; and don't be afraid of those accounting terminologies, such as debit or credit, reconciliation, cost accounting, general accounting, managerial accounting; just keep it simple (KISS) st__id.

Regards/Auditor

lady sryope

• Novice
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 11:59:38 AM »
thank you.  i visited the site, i was guided that i need a the pro accounting version. may kamahalan pala. i'll see it thru.  :)

TheAUDITor

• Novice
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 11:49:12 AM »
^

photoaddict

• www.facebook.com/tiktilaokPhilippines
  • Business guru
  • Tiktilaok Glass Bottle n Pouches. T#0925.338.3338
    • www.facebook.com/tiktilaokphilippines
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 02:38:12 PM »
Hi. I wanted to organize my store. I am operating a water refilling station and think that i really need a POS. In my other store, I am using Quickbooks Pro (original) that i bought few years ago, however the quickbooks just isn't what i need. I need something like POS.

meron ka ba ma recommend na good POS, the is below 15k? I was able to inquire about one, but cost 15k plus 1.5k for setup. Medyo expensive, yun quickbooks meron kasi cash register plus only 400usd. pero its available for us market, and another thing is that it doesn't have inventory tracking. Actually minimal lang naman inventory ko, but i need to track containers.

thanks!

Ken

TheAUDITor

• Novice
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 07:10:27 PM »
Hi. I wanted to organize my store. I am operating a water refilling station and think that i really need a POS. In my other store, I am using Quickbooks Pro (original) that i bought few years ago, however the quickbooks just isn't what i need. I need something like POS.

meron ka ba ma recommend na good POS, the is below 15k? I was able to inquire about one, but cost 15k plus 1.5k for setup. Medyo expensive, yun quickbooks meron kasi cash register plus only 400usd. pero its available for us market, and another thing is that it doesn't have inventory tracking. Actually minimal lang naman inventory ko, but i need to track containers.

thanks!

Ken

Hi Ken, Quickbooks accounting software is already good, however if not satisfied, try my recommended Peachtree accounting software; which has inventory system, sales book and purchases book and at the same time General Ledger.

If you really need a POS model defending on your store application, you may visit site: http://www.plexispos.com/point-of-sale.asp

it cost about US$300 (@P46 = P13,800).

Good luck.

jmykelm

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 07:48:57 PM »
check this out: http://www.foxmagic.ph