• Log in as
  • Business Owner
  • Member

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo  (Read 3884 times)

Bremen Ramirez

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Gender: Male
  • http://www.nasawatervendo.com
    • Nasa Purefresh water vendo website
Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« on: August 22, 2008, 04:19:17 pm »
Gusto niyo bang mag business ng vendo machine? Its a mini water refilling station.. 24 Hours operation and service...Murang mura ang tubig na ibinebenta niya...P1/500 ml ... 2/Liter... P25/gallon.. Self Service itong business na ito.. so kahit busy kayo araw araw.... or kahit nasa abroad ka pa puwedeng puwedeng maging negosyo ito... Paano? Franchise Offer in Metro Manila particularly in Luzon... Puwedeng mag cash.. puwede ring installment... Downpayment mo lang is 10% of total cost or 15,500.00 .....



Kung ayaw niyo namang mag franchise...puwede rin ang profit sharing.. Ito naman NO CASH OUT... just provide 1 x 1 meter space and basta may water line/electric line kayo... at maganda puwesto mo sa manila... (brgy hall, stall, call center, hospital, residential, condo) puwede na ... May 10% commission ka na buwan buwan at babayaran ng company ang consumo sa tubig/electric.. di ba napakadali..at least kahit papaano may extra income kayo di ba.. . NO CASH OUT...
Too good to be true diba for other details visit our site http://www.nasawatervendo.com
Kung interesado kayo... please contact me sa numero na 7421313/4121313/7116355....look for  Ms. Vilma Coronel.  hugs
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 08:11:32 am by Bremen Ramirez »

phoenix stark

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Gender: Female
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 12:42:01 pm »
hi please send details about the following..

- franchising: 15,500 is 10% only of the total cost..pano payment process on the remaining 90%?
- profit sharing: approx how much ung payment na bnbgay for the water and electricity bill?
- profit sharing: is there a contract involve?
- profit sharing: is it on a monthly payment?
- where do people get the containers?
- how about the maintenance of the machine?


thanks.. :)

Bremen Ramirez

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Gender: Male
  • http://www.nasawatervendo.com
    • Nasa Purefresh water vendo website
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 01:49:40 pm »
hi please send details about the following..

- franchising: 16,500 is 10% only of the total cost..pano payment process on the remaining 90%?

meron syang mga conditions ng payment 10% 20% and 30%

sa 10% for 12 months mag huhulog ka ng P 14,208.33
    20% for 24 months P 7,750.00 sya monthly
    30% naman 36 months P 5,597.00 naman sya monthly

- profit sharing: approx how much ung payment na bnbgay for the water and electricity bill?

  Client will receive a 15% monthly commission based on total gross sales including electricity consumption
  Bayad pa ng company ang water and electricity bill nyo pag feasible ang location naten para ilagay ung machine.

- profit sharing: is there a contract involve?
  None for franchisee only

- profit sharing: is it on a monthly payment?
   15% commision of the total gross and the company will pay the machine's monthly water and electricity bill

- where do people get the containers?
  About the containers the company will provide some it depends on the discussion of the franchiser and the marketing staffs

- how about the maintenance of the machine?
  Theres a weekly maintenance, every week may technician na mag mamaintain  sa machine naten
mag papalit sila ng filters kami ng bahala sa lahat. And every month theres a bacteriological testing conducted by doh kaya siguradong safe and worry free ang pag pasok sa business na ito

 ;)

« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 11:19:45 am by Bremen Ramirez »

Bremen Ramirez

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Gender: Male
  • http://www.nasawatervendo.com
    • Nasa Purefresh water vendo website
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 04:09:11 pm »
up

Bremen Ramirez

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Gender: Male
  • http://www.nasawatervendo.com
    • Nasa Purefresh water vendo website
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 02:54:00 pm »
up

christopher quintela

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Gender: Male
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 10:03:21 am »
pls send me the detail/i will avail i unit..atomhace@yahoo.com

lizk

  • heiress
  • Full time entrepreneur
  • ***
  • Posts: 277
  • Gender: Female
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 02:39:55 pm »
this seems a good thing to start.

lizk

  • heiress
  • Full time entrepreneur
  • ***
  • Posts: 277
  • Gender: Female
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 02:47:38 pm »
there 2 types of vending machine right? the cold and the regular? how much for each kind?

Bremen Ramirez

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Gender: Male
  • http://www.nasawatervendo.com
    • Nasa Purefresh water vendo website
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 08:51:59 am »
there 2 types of vending machine right? the cold and the regular? how much for each kind?

The price of the Vending Machine that produces the regular water is 155,000 pesos, and the price of the vending machine that has both regular and cold water is 210,000 pesos.

If you have time you can visit our website at www.nasawatervendo.com there you can find more information about our product.

Bremen Ramirez

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Gender: Male
  • http://www.nasawatervendo.com
    • Nasa Purefresh water vendo website
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 09:04:31 am »
up

edwin9888

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Gender: Male
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 01:50:39 am »
parang nakita ko na to sa Zamboanga City... paano i maintain ang machine pag wala ka sa metro manila? pls email me edwins_tan@yahoo.com

Bremen Ramirez

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Gender: Male
  • http://www.nasawatervendo.com
    • Nasa Purefresh water vendo website
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 02:42:03 pm »
hello sir please visit our website www.nasawatervendo.com

makukuha nyo dun yung contact # ng distributor namen sa zamboanga sila na rin mag ma maintain ng machine ninyo.

Bremen Ramirez

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Gender: Male
  • http://www.nasawatervendo.com
    • Nasa Purefresh water vendo website
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 07:54:52 am »
up

meekoi73

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 74
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 12:36:35 am »
pls send me the details ..... meekoi73@yahoo.com

Bremen Ramirez

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Gender: Male
  • http://www.nasawatervendo.com
    • Nasa Purefresh water vendo website
Re: Nasa Purefresh Purified Water Vendo
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 03:51:43 pm »
Good day meekoi kindly check your we already send our proposal in your email

if you have time please visit www.nasawatervendo.com to gain more information about our product