SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: Sr. San Pedro Chicken  (Read 9580 times)

fedch

• Novice
Sr. San Pedro Chicken
« on: September 09, 2008, 04:17:28 PM »
Hi everyone... I love the Sr. San Pedor ChIcken and want sana to have my own stall.  Can u help me to avail their franchise or their contact nos.  Thanks... :D

rolyn

• Novice
Re: Sr. San Pedro Chicken
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 03:18:44 PM »
i have a contact from the owner of Sr. Perdo whats ur contact numbers...

rolyn 0928-2325763

ronaldlph

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 07:39:11 PM »
i have a contact from the owner of Sr. Perdo whats ur contact numbers...

rolyn 0928-2325763

Gud pm, I am also interested, can I also ask the number? or if someone might contact me,

My contact number is 0917-882-3986.

thank you.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 07:42:56 PM by ronaldlph »

Rudolf Kotik

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur reader, Franchise expert since 1978
    • RK Franchise Consultancy
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 05:03:19 PM »
FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT

Consider the Development of your Company into a Franchise System as a good investment for the future. As Franchisor you benefit from selling Franchises in many ways: quick market penetration without major capital investment, revenue is gained by the sale of franchises and ongoing royalties among other revenue streams and the joining of “like minded” people for a common cause compounds the potential for growth and profitability for all. Franchise Development shall be done in a professional way to avoid having problems as the Franchise grows and it is to your advantage having the development done by RK Franchise Consultancy.

To develop a Franchise, RK FRANCHISE CONSULTANCY offers a package, which includes:
•   Structuring the Franchise
•   Development of Franchise Contract and related agreements
•   Development of Operational Manual
•   Development of Franchise Offering Materials
•   Development of Franchise Application Form
•   Development of Franchise Training Program
•   Guidelines for uniform store set-up
•   One year warranty on development work
•   Franchise Website

A Franchise Development Contract will be presented to you as legal version of this offer.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION

We visit your business to find out if your business is franchiseable, what scope of work we have to do for you and to quote you our Franchise Development Fee.

FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE FEE:

The Franchise Development Fee depends on volume of workload, complexity of operation and other factors in putting your franchise together. We take a look at your operation prior to quoting you the development fee.

The package fee includes all services by RK Franchise Consultancy, lawyer fees as well as transportation and lodging expenses for Consultants of RK Franchise Consultancy of outside Metro Manila developments.  Developing a new franchise takes some time therefore we offer you terms in paying for the Franchise Development Fee with postdated checks upon start of Franchise Development.

FRANCHISE MARKETING:

For all Franchises developed by RK Franchise Consultancy we offer a comprehensive Franchise Sale Marketing Service. We act, on your request, as your Franchise Sale and Marketing Management, therefore you do not need to hire a Franchise Sale or Business Development Manager at the begin of the Franchise operation. RK Franchise Consultancy takes care of all Franchise inquiries and follow-ups. We get a commission on all Franchises sold which were initiated through our marketing efforts.
We can include you in:
•   RK Franchise Newsletter
•   CD “All about Franchising”
•   www.franchise.ph Web portal
•   International Franchise Sale

COMPANY RESULTS:

RK Franchise Consultancy has developed 350+ Filipino Companies into Franchise Systems. Combined, these Companies have 4500+ Franchisees. RK Franchise Consultancy has assisted more than 1,000 Franchise deals in the last 10 years in all provinces in the Philippines. RK Franchise Consultancy brought more than a dozen of foreign Master Franchises into the Philippines and franchises Philippine Franchisors abroad.
RK Franchise Consultancy: Your expert in the Philippine Franchise business. Visit our websites www.rkfranchise.com and www.franchise.ph, call us at (02) 9122946 or 73 or PLDT Nationwide tollfree 1800-10-88888RK or visit us at G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia, Cubao, Quezon City

im clio

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 05:09:32 AM »
are they open for franchise? i read somewhere parang hindi ata