SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: For RENT: FOOD CART SPACES inside the MALL (fronting l.r.t.)  (Read 10401 times)

food_zone

• Part-time entrepreneur
For RENT: FOOD CART SPACES inside the MALL (fronting l.r.t.)
« on: September 10, 2008, 11:07:08 AM »
Hi there! I have food cart spaces for rent inside a mall.  Im currently engage in organizing client contacts/ data leads for wannabe food cart owners.. as for now, i need to gather people who'd be interested for food cart spaces, before the entire area could be reserved and given to our organization by the mall owner..this is to minimize complications to the existing food cart owners (whom the mall should protect, because they are pioneer batch of food cart owners), that is why to be on the safer mode, the mall requires us to gather food cart owner and the type of business that would be establish before they give our organization the approval to operate the entire area, where the l.r.t. would be connected, it would be done like "a skyline",for example the one we had in landmark connecting greenbelt. . but this time the l.r.t. line would be connected to the mall skyline entrance.
So as to protect us from any investors/competitors, we would only disclose full details, as soon as we come up with the line up of food cart space applications.  ( we are near edsa-monumento area)
If interested kindly pm me, details of food cart concepts that you have,indicate your contact number, and we'll see if we could arrange a space for you.
Thanks and Good Day!!!

food_zone

• Part-time entrepreneur
Re: For RENT: FOOD CART SPACES inside the MALL (fronting l.r.t.)
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 03:30:25 PM »
every space sold out na po! inform ko ulit kayo pag meron ;)

gorgeousever

• Novice
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 01:08:36 PM »
hello po/// pede po makahingi ng sample... ng letter of intent para sa leasing sa mall space.... tnx po

peanne78

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 09:06:55 PM »
please PM me if you still have space for lease. thanks.

boxermaxmacoy

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader

mommyganda

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »
hi! may available space pa po?how much po ang rent?