SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: TIN number lost.  (Read 17572 times)

dugballs

• Novice
TIN number lost.
« on: December 23, 2008, 07:33:34 PM »
Hi! What do I do if I don't remember/lost my TIN number? I am opening up a business.

Here's my story:

Two years ago I worked for a call center part time, it was my first job. I'm pretty sure that they got me a TIN number, I just never knew what it was (forgive my ignorance). So now, I have no clue on what the number is or how to find out what it is. I tried BIR's online eTIN but the site is not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jhaypatts

• Your Accountant in Business
  • Full time entrepreneur
    • GPL & Co.
Re: TIN number lost.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 01:24:05 PM »
try to register by yourself to BIR, your TIN from the very start you employed in the call center will be your TIN for a lifetime. If you open a business and it is a sole proprietor business, same will be used, your TIN. But if you opened a business corpoartion and /or partnership, new TIn will be provided by the SEC.

Thanks

I-Entrepreneur mo!!!

jhaypatts
please email/message me at
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

http://www.jhaypatts.webs.com
http://www.jhaypattscpa.webs.com
http://www.gplcpas.wix.com/home

Joel Raz

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 03:57:09 PM »
go to any bir oofice nearest you and verify your tin number. they just ask for your complete name and addrss and your birthdate. to be able for them to check in thier data base.

amore_mio

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 08:39:03 PM »
I signed up for my TIN a year ago. I never knew what my TIN was so I called up my employer. Do the same. If you have the time to contact your employer or visit the nearest BIR office to verify your TIN.

jess.cruz

• Novice
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 09:47:18 PM »
Hi guys, hope someone can help. to register a company name, kelangan ba parehas sa SEC and DTI? According to our municipal's requirement for mayor's permit kailang dti and sec. We are putting up a business partnership, im quite confused. thanks. ???

makotosing

• Part-time entrepreneur
    • tyfarma audit tax consultancy
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 02:24:11 PM »
Hi guys, hope someone can help. to register a company name, kelangan ba parehas sa SEC and DTI? According to our municipal's requirement for mayor's permit kailang dti and sec. We are putting up a business partnership, im quite confused. thanks. ???

name of the corporation po yung sa SEC, yung DTI naman ay business name,

they could be different or the same.. depende na po yan sa yo