SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: SAVE YOUR WATER STATION !!!  (Read 8091 times)

Smartlynx

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: SAVE YOUR WATER STATION !!!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 09:44:54 PM »
hello guys.

Dont waste much time on programming smartlynx has developed the WATER REFILLING STATION SOFTWARE IN 2007 and now being used by many water station in LUZON.

The Water Refilling Station Survival Kit

An old adage says “if companies had instincts, its first instinct is to survive”. Based on this saying and also from deeper studies on the water refilling business, we have developed a software product that enables owners to detect critical loopholes in its operations that could lead to substantial losses, if not total closure.

Bottle inventory tracking is a major issue in the water refilling business while water systems loss is another component of potential problems – not to mention pilferage and undocumented sales. Our new software product handles all of these issues. WATER REFILLING STATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (WRSMS) is a result of long interviews to experienced water station owners, water refillers, delivery boys, and our own experience in the business. It is also a result of or diligent search for solutions to water station problems. Smartlynx Corporation and Danum San Jose Water Refilling Station combined its efforts to come up with WRSMS.  TRY the first and only Water Station Software in the Philippines.

WRSMS is a very cost effective solution to problems of the water refilling station business owner. It comes in cheap with a lot of lasting benefits.

FEATURES OF WRSMS:
1.   Complete Customer Files, Product files, Accounts (Expenses) Files, Supplier Database etc.
2.   A  Daily Operations Process which records daily sales, expenses, purchases, remittances, additional capital and more…
3.   Daily Bottles inventory and Customers to follow up are on real time.
4.   Viewable and Printable Reports includes:
•   Daily Transaction Report
•   Month-to-date Sales Report (Total deliveries, sales, expenses and remittances)
•   Individual Customer  Ledger (shows detailed delivery, retrieval and cash balances)
•   Consumption Pattern By Customer (can analyze and show the consumption per household in number of containers per week)
•   Daily, Weekly & Annual Sales Report
•   List of Customers for follow up - all customers without purchases for the last 5-7days from date of transaction- without the need to remind employees to make follow ups - WRSMS will do it for you.
•   Summary of Expenses (Daily, weekly & Annually) – all expense accounts necessary for a water utility business such as water refilling stations were hard coded on WRSMS
•   Summary of Purchases Made (Bottles and Equipment)
•   Payables – this will schedule payables due monthly to avoid bank inconveniences.
•   List of Customers with Balances –  the  water station manager can view, print  and send statements anytime to customers with delinquent accounts.
•   Daily Bottles Inventory Report -  things that are very hard to track manually or even by using Microsoft Excel Application. This report will eliminate lost bottles , the headache of almost all water refilling station owners.etc

OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES of WRSMS:
    User friendly functions that even a grade school or a high school graduate can operate.
    WRSMS was designed to protect the hundreds of thousand peso investment in the water station equipment, building, facilities and containers. A water station owner friendly software
    Shows transparency and accurate monthly cost of repairs for equipment, vehicles, chemicals, filters, refilling machines, fuel and all the needs of the water station.
    Water refilling and Wastage will be monitored at all times using an accurate water meter harmonized to the WRSMS software. Meter Readings encoded will aid in the determination of the nearly exact number of containers filled and delivered during the day. Occurrence of variance will be the employee’s responsibility. Zero water loss.
    Daily weather conditions and assessment of sales trends from previous days or months or years are viewable.
    On manual or even Excel Applications you are potentially loosing 3-5 containers a day @ P125/container,  you loose P375/day, P11,250/month, P135,000/year of your investments. 
    And many more   …

GET WRSMS AND YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE A CONTAINER AGAIN!!!!!

for INQUIRIES AND SCHEDULED DEMONSTRATION

CALL OR TEXT (045)4930004 or 0929-1911366

kitz

• Part-time entrepreneur
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2009, 05:13:04 PM »
hi, just logged now.sir, problem ko talaga ang monitoring sa wrs kasi i'm always out. intrested talag ako sa software mo.

Smartlynx

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »
kits please send me your email add text or call 09291911366 we have a free demonstration in manila on november 27 and 28 hope to see you there.

kitz

• Part-time entrepreneur
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 10:50:07 PM »
sir, please explain the deatils, im interested

Smartlynx

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 08:59:57 PM »
kitz

mas maaappreciate nyo po if you will attend the free demo.

anyway i'll send you advance material thru ur mail

Smartlynx

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 05:43:51 AM »
Ganyan din ang problema ko dati sa inventory ng galon..  Sa katagalan mas marami pa ako nainvest na galon kumpara sa presyo ng water refilling machine ko.

Madalas pa kami mapaaway dahil sa pahiram na mga galon

Ngayon hindi na kami nawawalan at alam na namin lahat ng mga pinapahiram.  May kumpleto na kaming inventory araw araw..  lahat ng sales accounted na... pati product water accounted lahat kung saan napupunta...

Ang WATER REFILLING STATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ang naging solusyon.  Marami na ang nakasubok at gumagamit na nito.. TRY NA

FREE - NO COMMITMENT DEMONSTRATION on JANUARY 30, FEB 03 and FEB 06 in MANILA  Contact 0929-1911366.

good luck sa water biz NYO

PIPO

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 09:22:55 PM »
Sir Smartlynx,

Nice to post your software here pero sana nagpasinatbi po kayo sa original post.

Salamat.

Smartlynx

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 04:46:37 AM »
O sorry sir PIPO I didnt know this site is YOURS.

Anyway lets just work together to help water station owner, we can be in business. i can be reached via the above numbers.

Thank you

Smartlynx

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 09:05:24 PM »
to all water station owners and those who will start the water refilling business.

We would like to invite you you attend the free demonstration of the WATER REFLLING STATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM on FEBRUARY 24, 2010 3-4pm at NE Pacific Mall Cabanatuan Nueva Ecija. and On FEBRUARY 27, 2010 in Manila.

SAVE your water station and automate. Avail of the free demo and installment package

Fro details and confirmation text or call WATERBOY -09291911366

alexaraneta100

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2010, 06:45:32 AM »
I've seen this Water Refilling Management Software it is not worth buying it...magpagawa na lang kayo ng sarili nyo or better use Excel. My friend says pati technical support nila hindi maganda... sa una lang sila masipag then after that hindi ka na nila aasikasuhin.

photoaddict

• www.facebook.com/tiktilaokPhilippines
  • Business guru
  • Tiktilaok Glass Bottle n Pouches. T#0925.338.3338
    • www.facebook.com/tiktilaokphilippines
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 09:24:59 PM »
The thread is very informative at first... Its a kamustahan thread... But am so sad it turned out to be the selling ground of members that doesn't contribute much to owners of water refilling station.

You may notice that the site isn't as useful as before where there are lots ofinformation... Itsall because members post anywhere they want and there isno order. Guys, lets keep the site clean...

Btw, kamusta na mga members natin with water refilling station?

darlenejayne

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 08:43:16 PM »
Can i see some of the interface of this system? I'am very interested of your system because i'am a owner of Water refilling station here in pangasinan and im having some difficulties on tracking records, sales and inventory.

tan2wing

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2013, 08:36:58 PM »
kumusta na mga water station owners?

edwin27shan

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2013, 03:19:24 PM »
hi!  been reading past postings (bakit maraming for sale na wrs business?) since last week nag back read pa ako. anyway, i am a wrs owner myself since 2006 but sadly since i am more concentrated on our family corporation, di ko natutukan ng maayos. is this a wrs owners thread? can i post inquiries here? or is there other site for owners only?