th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos

Author Topic: sari sari store permits  (Read 18405 times)

cheryl quejano

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Gender: Female
sari sari store permits
« on: October 23, 2009, 08:47:17 PM »

ask ko lang kung kukuha pa ng business permits (like mayors permit) kahit sari sari store lang, let say initial capital i need to regs sa dti & bir..



  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: sari sari store permits
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 03:43:56 PM »
to be safe kuha ka kahit brgy permit lang...

Harvey Torresyap

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: sari sari store permits
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 03:45:55 PM »
you need to have a Mayors'/business permit. aside from the barangay permit. especially if you are planning to put up a signage for your store.


  • Part-time entrepreneur
  • **
  • Posts: 220
  • Gender: Male
    • TeamVinh SuperNovaOx
Re: sari sari store permits
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 11:49:06 AM »

from my experience, if you are going to sell sin merchandises like cigarette or liquor, you should register to dti, lgu and bir.

if it will just be a very small candy store, at least get a permit from the barangay so that you will have something to show to any government agent that will visit your store.

these agents normally advise very small stores what other registration and permit requirements that they should have.

take note and do what they are going to require then because they will come back and look for the extra requirements the next time.

marvin & beyond

  • visit my web
  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 81
  • Gender: Male
  • Entrepreneur reader
    • pinoy FOOD RECAP
Re: sari sari store permits
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 02:40:51 PM »
Dito sa amin sa Indang, Cavite.. Tuwing december ay may naggagala na taga munisipyo.  Lahat ng tindahan ay inililista nila, may signage or wala, kahit gaano kaliit at pati na rin yung magbabalot, fishball, kikiam.  Lahat sila ay ubligado kumuha ng permit.

Kaya mas mabuti na yung kumuha ka ng permit para ala sakit ulo. Kaso sakit yon ng bulsa.. He he he.


See yourself as the champion you want to be. Read more


Subscribe to our email newsletter for useful tips and valuable resources.

This section features advertisers who wish to announce business ideas, franchise options, or business suppliers. Should you wish to be a part of this sponsored section, please email


Here are effective tips to help make your local delicacy business successful.