SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: sari sari store permits  (Read 8818 times)

cheryl quejano

• Novice
sari sari store permits
« on: October 23, 2009, 08:47:17 PM »
hi..

ask ko lang kung kukuha pa ng business permits (like mayors permit) kahit sari sari store lang, let say initial capital 5K..do i need to regs sa dti & bir..

tnx

tindahang_pinay

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: sari sari store permits
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 03:43:56 PM »
to be safe kuha ka kahit brgy permit lang...

Harvey Torresyap

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 03:45:55 PM »
you need to have a Mayors'/business permit. aside from the barangay permit. especially if you are planning to put up a signage for your store.

perkins

• Part-time entrepreneur
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 11:49:06 AM »

from my experience, if you are going to sell sin merchandises like cigarette or liquor, you should register to dti, lgu and bir.

if it will just be a very small candy store, at least get a permit from the barangay so that you will have something to show to any government agent that will visit your store.

these agents normally advise very small stores what other registration and permit requirements that they should have.

take note and do what they are going to require then because they will come back and look for the extra requirements the next time.

join our PEMSI meet-ups to exchange infos and ideas or explore a business venture.

marvin & beyond

• visit my web
  • Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
    • pinoy FOOD RECAP
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 02:40:51 PM »
Dito sa amin sa Indang, Cavite.. Tuwing december ay may naggagala na taga munisipyo.  Lahat ng tindahan ay inililista nila, may signage or wala, kahit gaano kaliit at pati na rin yung magbabalot, fishball, kikiam.  Lahat sila ay ubligado kumuha ng permit.

Kaya mas mabuti na yung kumuha ka ng permit para ala sakit ulo. Kaso sakit yon ng bulsa.. He he he.
Food Recap
Your daily food information source