SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: Wanted: Business Plan Sample  (Read 78298 times)

supremo

• Novice
Re: Wanted: Business Plan Sample
« Reply #616 on: November 17, 2008, 10:37:10 AM »
This articleis not a plan, but it can help us as an example of importance of self-duplication in any business...

Not all business are created equal.

Some business are just glorified jobs.

Let me tell the story of Maria.

Maria was an accountant in a huge company. She had so much work, she worked until late into the evening every single night. Obviously, she hated her job. She felt trapped in her 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. prison everyday.

One day, she walked into a bookstore. On impulse, she bought a book on how to start a business. She read it in one sitting and got all revved up. Maria begun to dream of having her own carinderia (simple mini-eatery).

You see, Maria loved to cook. As a child,Maria was a helper in grandmas canteen. Through her mentor, she learned how to market, how to create delicious meals, how to run a kitchen like a battleship and how to make customers happy.

Maria resigned from her jo and jumped headlong into her new business.  click here to continue

UnicaHijaBalloons

• Novice
« Reply #618 on: December 03, 2008, 10:08:14 PM »
guys, i have a workbook / template for a business plan.....pdf file sya.....48 pages.....madaling gamitin kc fill in the blanks na lang gagawin nyo......may mga guide questions naman para may idea kayo kung anong dapat ilagay......free po ito  ;)

if you're interested, just post your email addy here..........

hi its my first time here.... And I love reading all over the site.. Im a young entrep... Please send me the copy of the bp pls... [email protected] thanks in advance..

birchtree

• Business guru
    • Handwoven Blankets
« Reply #622 on: February 17, 2009, 08:41:05 PM »
hi guys! you can upload the business plan here:

http://mixnotes.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-is-business-plan-with-template.html

may katagalan nga lang po (90 seconds to be exact)  ;D

hope that helps!  ;)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 06:21:26 PM by birchtree »

ryelle

• Novice
« Reply #623 on: February 19, 2009, 04:20:01 PM »
hi backup.. just visited the site you had posted here.. its great. thanks a lot. God bless..  :D

opusandworth

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #624 on: October 18, 2010, 07:30:37 AM »
Greetings Everyone. Me and my friend are planning to start a fruitshake business. I am having a hard time preparing for the fruitshake business plan or smoothie business plan.There are no free download specifically for smoothies business plan yet they are requiring a credit card to download that.
Please provide me a copy and if you send to [email protected] or if you give the link or any way that i can have a copy of a fruitshake business plan .any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much.
Any info about the supplier of the products,paper cups,plastic cups and how to's .and any other info about fruitshake business.

Thank you so much in advance

Effner here

rhonztimothy

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #627 on: August 09, 2013, 01:38:16 PM »
hi patulong naman po about sa piggery and business plan po