th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos

Author Topic: FS: Pre-selling Condo Units El Pueblo Sta Mesa Manila  (Read 2694 times)


greyish

  • things i love doing
  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 59
  • Gender: Female
  • Entrepreneur reader
    • things i love doing
Re: FS: Pre-selling Condo Units El Pueblo Sta Mesa Manila
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 01:36:20 PM »
EL PUEBLO MANILA: A Home within the METRO

Why chose El Pueblo?
   Affordable
   Terms of payment: Reservation fee depending on the unit then 20% downpayment can be paid in two years and the remaining 80% can be paid thru Pag-ibig loan
   You are closer to work area
   You are near everywhere: going to the heart of Manila, Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Pasig, San Juan, Makati
   SM Centerpoint is just 1.5 km away
   Hospitals are near like UERM, St Lukes and Lourdes Hospital
   You are near schools or universities: PUP, UST, CEU, UE Recto, UERM, San Sebastian, Adamson, San Beda, JRU, College of the Holy Spirit, St Jude, Central Colleges of the Philippines (Highschool and college), Immaculate Heart of Mary College
   Near to different churches
   Accessibility to different mode of public transportation: LRT 2 Station near SM Centerpoint, ferry, jeepney, FX and bus


L.I.K.A.S Housing Amenities
   Grand Central Promenade
   Day Care Center
   Social and Function Hall
   Jogging Path
   Visitor's Lobby
   Guest Room
   Office Spaces
   Ecumenical Church
   Library
   Indoor/Outdoor Pool
   Doctor's & Dental Clinics
   Mini Park
   Commercial Spaces
   Home Theater
   Roofdeck Vegetable Garden
   Organic Landscaping
   Sports Amenities
   Laundry Cage

Fully Furnished:       
   Bed and Bed Covers
   Lamp
   Television
   Refrigerator
   Stove
   Cabinets
   Table and Chairs
   Sofa

   If you will see in the mock rooms or model units, all are included except the accessories, wall decors, paintings and air-conditioner




The UNITS

ALEGRE: 1Bedroom
FA: 20 sq.m.
TCP: Php 1,300,000.00
AM: Php 8,482.54/month
Pag-ibig Financing for 30 Years 

FELIZ: Studio Type
FA: 14 sq.m.
TCP: Php 910, 000     
AM: Php 4,698.10/month
Pag-ibig Financing for 30 years
     
RICO: Studio Type
FA: 16.5 sq.m.
TCP: Php 1,072,500.00
AM:  Php 6,399.36 per month
Pag-ibig Financing for 30 years
 
AMORE: Studio Type
FA: 13.5 sq.m.
TCP: Php 877, 500.00
AM:  Php 4,530.31/month
Pag-ibig Financing for 30 years
 
PROSPERIDAD: 3 Bedroom
TCP:   Php 1,805,000.00
FA: 27 sq.m.
AM: Php 12,812.57
Pag-ibig Fund Financing for 30 years

   Prices are as of April 2010. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.

 
 For updated price list, tripping schedule and inquiries, please contact:
[email protected]
0928-507-3376

 

See yourself as the champion you want to be. Read more

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our email newsletter for useful tips and valuable resources.

Document

Columns

How much risk should you tolerate when taking significant investments?