SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: UPDATE info DTI Cavite LOCATION  (Read 6160 times)

macolyv

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
UPDATE info DTI Cavite LOCATION
« on: April 01, 2011, 04:40:00 PM »
1 April 2011

This morning, after collating the requirements that I need to register my business, internet services, here in Bacoor, Cavite.  I rushed to DTI-Cavite, which was in Dasmariņas, and lo and behold, there were no more DTI office in the area!  A have asked a guy who lives near the place and he told me that the office was already transferred to Trece Martirez City! That is about 30-45 minutes away from Dasmariņas Proper.  I was about to go there, when I remember to call Bacoor Municipal Hall - Business & Property Leasing Office and the lady I was talking to politely told me that I can just go to SM(Bacoor) Business Center where I can apply for DTI certification.

I rushed back to SM Bacoor and went straight to their Business Center, unfortunately though, DTI connection was offline at the moment and I just have to come back on Monday (DTI transacts only during Mondays - Fridays). 

Documents to bring:

2 Valid IDs (SSS, GSIS, Voters, Passport, Drivers,etc)
2 photocopies per ID
The fee is Php 215 for the DTI application + Php 30 processing fee and you can get the certificate right on the spot.

The business center will provide the application forms (in duplicate) for you.

I hope this will help those who wants to apply their business with DTI in Cavite.  Instead of going through the fuzz of travelling to the capitol (Trece Martirez), you might as well check on SM business centers nearest you. For a hassle-free registration.

God bless

macolyv

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: UPDATE info DTI Cavite LOCATION
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 05:19:34 PM »
errors on the name:

Business Permit and Licensing Office (BPLO)
Bacoor Municipal Hall, Gen. Evangelista St. Poblacion
Tel No. (046) 571-1582 or (046) 434-4466
Business Hours are:
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.