SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: Start your Online shop now by selling our items!  (Read 9082 times)

Yulana

• Novice
Start your Online shop now by selling our items!
« on: June 13, 2011, 01:17:04 PM »
have your own business by selling our items, we have rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces at cheap prices.

we dropship, so no need to stock items in your house, all you have to do is create your site (fb, sulit, multiply,ebay) then post our products(but you need to register first), Once the product is bought, buy the item from us, enter your customer's address for the delivery in order form. For dropship orders we won't include our company details in the package. Your name and address will be used as the consignee. then we will ship the item to your customer.

if interested please pm me!

RaymondAlbor

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: Start your Online shop now by selling our items!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 06:01:43 PM »
May I see the pictures of your product line.
My email  -  [email protected]

Quote from: Yulana link=topic=80289.msg340065#msg340065 date=
have your own business by selling our items, we have rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces at cheap prices.

we dropship, so no need to stock items in your house, all you have to do is create your site (fb, sulit, multiply,ebay) then post our products(but you need to register first), Once the product is bought, buy the item from us, enter your customer's address for the delivery in order form. For dropship orders we won't include our company details in the package. Your name and address will be used as the consignee. then we will ship the item to your customer.

if interested please pm me!

Marc Ladion

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: Start your Online shop now by selling our items!
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 08:41:48 AM »
hi pls send deatils :[email protected] imvery interested thnx