SEMINAR TITLE: How to Import: Procedures and Documentations
DATE: April 30, 2013
TIME: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
ORGANIZER: BusinessCoach Inc.
Knowledge of the importation procedures and documentations is essential to avoid penalties, delays and additional expenses. The seminar tackles advance preparation and planning along with the updated procedures. Present rules and regulations on Philippine importation will be also be discussed to give participant a current view of the process.
• To gain a basic understanding of the import process and procedures.
• To adapt procedures to suit the particular transactions.
• To improve decision making and anticipate problems in import strategies.
• How to avoid incurring unnecessary expenses.
Who Should Participate
• Importers and business owners.
• Those involved in the importation process.
• Accountants and other staff involved in importation.
• Credit managers.
• Customs administration students.
• Any person interested in the importation process.
A. Preliminary Consideration:
2. Product and country sourcing
3. On-going and isolated purchase transactions
4. Identification of Suppliers
5. Compliance with foreign law
6. Bureau of Customs considerations in clearance of goods
7. Import packing and labeling
8. Philippine commercial considerations
9. Terms of purchase (including INCOTERMS)
10. Methods of transportation
11. Patent, trademark, copyright registration and infringement
12. Methods of payment
14. Foreign branch operation, subsidiaries and joint ventures
B. Procedures and Documentations
1. Bill of Lading
2. Commercial Invoices
3. Pro-forma Invoices
4. Packing Lists
5. Inspection Certificates
6. Draft for Payments
7. Arrival Notices
8. Pick-up and delivery orders
9. Import Entry, others
10. Certificate of origin
11. Examination and detention – WSD
14. Post Entry Audit
15. Payment of Penalties
C. Review of previous topics discussed
D. Open Forum (questions and answers)
*Note: Please bring calculator.
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
RESERVATION: Phone reservation is required. Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860 or 496-6949.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm seminar schedule.
For more information, schedules or to see other business opportunities, Click Here>>> Business Seminars