SEMINAR TITLE: How to Import: Procedures and Documentations
DATE: December 14, 2013
TIME: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
ORGANIZER: BusinessCoach Inc.
• To gain a basic understanding of the import process and procedures.
• To adapt procedures to suit the particular transactions.
• To improve decision making and anticipate problems in import strategies.
• How to avoid incurring unnecessary expenses.
Who Should Participate
• Importers and business owners.
• Those involved in the importation process.
• Accountants and other staff involved in importation.
• Credit managers.
• Customs administration students.
• Any person interested in the importation process.
I. Owner of imported articles
II. Liability of importer for duties
III. Handling of articles on which duty has not been paid
IV. Classifications of import
V. Rules and regulations on imported articles
VI. International Commercial Terms (Incoterms)
VII. Flowchart in the releasing of goods (Consumption Entry)
VIII. What is Transaction Value (TV)
IX. Sample comp*tation of duties and taxes
X. Familiarization of shipping documents (bill of lading, commercial invoice, packing list, etc.)
XI. Letter of Credit
XII. Accreditation of importers in Bureau of Customs
*Note: Please bring calculator.
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
RESERVATION: Phone reservation is required. Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860 or 496-6949.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm seminar schedule.
For more information, schedules or to see other business opportunities, Click Here>>> Business Seminars