SEMINAR TITLE: Business Taxation Made Easy
DATE: January 7-8, 2014 - 2-days
TIME: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
ORGANIZER: BusinessCoach, Inc .
Who should attend:
Entrepreneurs, professionals, and others who would like to know about business taxation.
Taxes greatly affect business success. Learn how to save on taxes and avoid penalties using legal knowledge. Easily understand various tax rules.
1. Basic understanding of Philippine Taxation relevant to business.
2. Familiarity with BIR Tax Return and Deadlines.
3. Comp*tation of business and income tax payable.
4. Recognize the difference between tax evasion versus tax avoidance.
• Definition of Taxation
• Role and Importance of Taxation
• Differentiate Tax Evasion from Tax Avoidance.
II. Overview of different taxes applicable to business
a. Business Taxes
• Expanded Value-Added Tax (VAT)
• Percentage Tax
• Excise Tax
b. Income Taxes
c. Withholding Taxes
• Sale of Goods
• Sale of Services
d. Final Taxes
III.Familiarity with BIR Tax Returns and Deadlines
IV. Workshop on how to compute business and income tax.
*Workshop (All participants should bring calculator)
SEMINAR INVESTMENT: Php 6,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, handouts, seminar kit, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
RESERVATION: Phone reservation is required. Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860, or 496-6949.
SCHEDULE CONFIRMATION: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm seminar schedule.
For more information, schedules or to see other business opportunities, Click Here>>> Business Seminars