SEMINAR TITLE: How to Export Products
DATE: January 18, 2013
TIME: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
ORGANIZER: BusinessCoach Inc.
This seminar gives you the complete picture of the export process, not an overview. It is largely aimed at companies new to export or interested in taking part in international exhibitions.
This comprehensive look at export operations shows you:
• Registering and organizing the export business
• Where and how to get foreign buyers
• Negotiating for the export contract
• Filing of export declaration
• Understanding INCOTERMS in international trade
• How to use the AHTN in classifying export products
• How Letter of Credit and Documentary collection works and the benefits to its use
Who Should Participate
• Exporters and professionals involved in the sales, marketing, traffic, logistics, documentation or credit departments of firms doing business internationally
• Manufacturers and distributors who are looking to expand their markets abroad
• Exportable and prohibited export products
• Export financing and incentives
• Product raw material sourcing
• Export negotiation and collection of proceeds
• Discussion of various export documents
• Basic costing in export business
• How to prepare an export quotation worksheet
• How to prepare a complete and accurate commercial invoice
• Requirements and use of various types of Certificates of Origin
• Understanding and including all cost elements into your export quote
• The export process
• INCOTERMS used in International Trade
• Payment scheme in import/export business
• Commodity classification under the ASEAN Harmonized Tariff Nomenclature
• The role of the freight forwarder
• Transportation methods and freight rates
• International logistics
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
RESERVATION: Phone reservation is required. Please call telephone 496-6949, 727-5628, or 727-8860.
SCHEDULE CONFIRMATION: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm seminar schedule.
For more information, schedules or to see other business opportunities, Click Here>>> Business Seminars