We supply Singapore Authentic of Victoria's Secret Body Mist at 250mL.
All Body Mist scents are available. Each 250mL cost P85 only with a minimum order quantity of 100 pieces.
For serious buyers, we do meet-ups upon ordering and delivery.
We require 60% down payment upon ordering, and the remaining 40% upon delivery.
In case you have some inquiries, questions, and for your orders, you can easily reach us at this e-mail address and you will be accommodated immediately:email@example.com
Thank you and Happy Buying!