SUBSCRIBE

Print & Digital

• Business Owner

Search the:    Site    Directory

Author Topic: how to start a tarpaulin printing business?  (Read 2601 times)

safin1115

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
how to start a tarpaulin printing business?
« on: September 24, 2012, 11:33:08 AM »
Hello everyone. I'm new here. Just wondering if anyone can give me some info about tarpauline printing business. Want to start from small capital. Who can help with info? Where to get training. Where to buy printer. Where to get row materials. Pls help if you know about this business.

jedmaster

• Novice
  • Business all the time! :)
Re: how to start a tarpaulin printing business?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 02:03:52 PM »
Hello everyone. I'm new here. Just wondering if anyone can give me some info about tarpauline printing business. Want to start from small capital. Who can help with info? Where to get training. Where to buy printer. Where to get row materials. Pls help if you know about this business.

..small capital? how small?  a major part of your spending budget will be allocated in the purchase of a large format printer plus rent or renovation of building..  not yet including other purchases, operating costs, licensing etc.. etc..

..training..   knowing how to do lay-outs and design in the computer would be an advantage..  much better if you could do hands on training with an operational large format printer somewhat like ojt..

..where to get materials.. try the net and attend seminars or conventions to reach out to dealers & manufacturers.. IMO

HTH
Always on the lookout for something new.. :)