Repacking Business can be done at home with minimal cost.
1. Minimal Start-up Cost
2. No need for store. Can be done on your dinning room.
3. You can control and prevent expiration. (repack upon order)
4. Can offer several products.
5. Don't need special knowledge and skills.
6. Highly marketable products on your control.
What you need to start the business:
1. Plastic Packaging with Good Quality. Packaging will either make or break your product. If it looks good, then people will be attracted and interested to your product. But if you use poor quality packaging, it will make your product look cheap, and shelve life will highly be reduced.
2. Identity. This will be your brand. You brand is what will tell you about your product. Specially if client have a good experience with your product, they will look and prefer your brand over other product/brand. This is usually the brand name, and the label we put in the packaging.
3. Product. This will be the item that you would want to sell. Food is a good product, you just have to decide on which type of food you want to sell. Some of the food groups that our client repack are: red and green beans, rice, chocolates, candies, cookies, cocoa, coco sugar, etc. Some of them make it into a loot bag that are being distributed during birthday party. Just be creative to get more attention.
With different types and sizes to choose from. Please refer to the link below.http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/11979206/Stand+Up+Pouch+with+Zip+-+Half+Metal+Half+Clear?event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-3,3