What makes Anne Curtis the perfect product endorser?
Anne Curtis is the latest endorser of SMDC, among other products under her belt, and we all wonder what makes her the perfect endorser?
Feb 10, 2011 18:00 pm
Traveling through EDSA, you’ll notice that a number of billboards are that of celebrity Anne Curtis – selling various things from clothes, skin creams, and pasta. And lately, her beautiful face is gracing billboards that sell the condominiums of real estate giant SM Development Corporation, replacing Marian Rivera as the endorser.
In an interview with SMDC’s Assistant Vice President for Marketing, Bernadette Ramos, she explained how Anne Curtis was chosen among the roster of celebrities to endorse their brand.
Here are the reasons cited by Ramos as to what made Anne Curtis the perfect endorser for the condominium projects of SMDC:
1. “Anne is easily acceptable to our target market. There is already name recall and everyone knows her.”
2. “If you look at Anne, she is someone you look-up to. However, our target market will see their selves in her.”
3. “She is an epitome of what is successful. At a very young age she has a blossoming career and she excels in her craft.”
4. “Lovable. Everyone loves Anne for who she is and for what she does, regardless of social bracket.”
5. “She is someone who is classy and sophisticated. Characteristics that are in line with the brand.”
Searching for an endorser who will grace the projects of the country’s fastest-growing real estate developer SM Development Corporation (SMDC), is not an easy task.
During the launch of the SMDC Grand Showroom, was also the launch of Anne Curtis as the official endorser of SMDC’s residential projects. The showroom covers almost 8,000 square meters in the Mall of Asia Complex.
The SMDC Grand Showroom currently features eight model units Jazz Residences, Light Residences, Sun Residences, , Shell Residences, and M Place brand, ranging from semi-upgraded studio, upgraded one-bedroom to two-bedroom units with balcony, and an upgraded studio combination type.
The Pros and Cons of celebrity endorsements
The secret blend of a 45-year-old brand
Seven most common challenges of Pinoy biz