10 questions to ask during Franchise Asia 2011
Answers will give you a better perspective of the franchise brand
By: Entrepreneur Staff | Sep 20, 2011 14:00 pm
Franchise Asia 2011 is happening this week and to prepare you and other aspiring entrepreneurs looking for the perfect brand to franchise, Entrepreneur.com.ph compiled 10 questions that you should ask the franchiser.
The franchise expo will open on September 23, 2011 at the SMX Convention Center and will feature the top franchise brands from around .
The 10 questions that you should ask are:
• How long have you been in business?
• Where is your first franchise branch?
• How much is the total investment?
• What does the investment include?
• How do I apply for a franchise?
• When do I get to see the documents for my review?
• What kind of support do I receive when I become a franchisee?
• What niche does your company have?
• Is it possible to obtain a list and addresses of your franchisees? Do you mind if I pay them a visit?
• How often do you meet with franchisees?
To know more about Franchise Asia 2011, visit www.franchiseasia.com.ph or www.pfa.org.ph and register on-line for special admission rates. For other details call the PFA Secretariat at telephone numbers (02) 687.0365 to 67; (02) 798.2543 or e-mail email@example.com. For more information on the Expo, call the exhibit management team Global Link MP Events at (02) 750.8588 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more articles on franchising