Get Weekly Updates
10 questions to ask during Franchise Asia 2011
Sep 20, 2011
Franchise Asia 2011 is happening this week and to prepare you and other aspiring entrepreneurs looking for the perfect brand to franchise, Entrepreneur.com.ph compiled 10 questions that you should ask the franchiser.
The franchise expo will open on September 23, 2011 at the SMX Convention Center and will feature the top franchise brands from around .
The 10 questions that you should ask are:
• How long have you been in business?
• Where is your first franchise branch?
• How much is the total investment?
• What does the investment include?
• How do I apply for a franchise?
• When do I get to see the documents for my review?
• What kind of support do I receive when I become a franchisee?
• What niche does your company have?
• Is it possible to obtain a list and addresses of your franchisees? Do you mind if I pay them a visit?
• How often do you meet with franchisees?
To know more about Franchise Asia 2011, visit www.franchiseasia.com.ph or www.pfa.org.ph and register on-line for special admission rates. For other details call the PFA Secretariat at telephone numbers (02) 687.0365 to 67; (02) 798.2543 or e-mail email@example.com. For more information on the Expo, call the exhibit management team Global Link MP Events at (02) 750.8588 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a new business? Find opportunities here
The best place to look for suppliers and business partners
Know where to place your investments
Looking for ways to fund your business? Find them here
Find the right suppliers and clients for business equipment and other products
Earn money from your properties. Post your advertisement here
Anything and everything about franchising
Expand your network here
Get the buzz from fellow entrepreneurs
Let’s solve your business woes
Your guide through the start-up maze
Swap tips and get advice on juggling your business journals