Get Weekly Updates
Call for entries: Franchise Awards 2012
Jan 11, 2012
Franchising is one of the most popular routes for Filipinos to jumpstart their entrepreneurial journey with the guidance of recognized brands. It is also a way for companies to rapidly expand their reach beyond Metro Manila with minimum capital needed.
But not all franchise brands are made equal. Entrepreneur Philippines, the country’s leading publication on entrepreneurship and small business, is proud to invite you to its Annual Franchise Awards, a project that recognizes companies offering the most viable franchise investments in the Philippines.
1. Fill out the official entry form and survey questionnaire available online at www.entrepreneur.com.ph/franchiseawards2012/entryform. You may also request these forms from the Franchise Awards 2011 secretariat at telephone number (02) 451.8888 local 1041.
2. The Franchise Awards has five categories: Best Homegrown Franchises, Best Foreign Franchises, Most Promising Franchises, Fastest Growing Franchises, and Best in Franchising Support. Your company may be a contender in one or more categories.
3. To be eligible for evaluation in any of the categories, franchise companies must satisfy the following qualifications:
If a homegrown franchisor:
- At least three (3) years in the business;
- Must be franchising for at least one (1) year; and
- With minimum of three (3) units, at least one (1) company-owned as of December 31, 2011.
If a foreign franchisor:
- Must be a master franchisee offering sub-franchises in the Philippines;
- At least two (2) years in the business; and
- With minimum of five (5) territorial units as of December 31, 2011.
Looking for a new business? Find opportunities here
The best place to look for suppliers and business partners
Know where to place your investments
Looking for ways to fund your business? Find them here
Find the right suppliers and clients for business equipment and other products
Earn money from your properties. Post your advertisement here
Anything and everything about franchising
Expand your network here
Get the buzz from fellow entrepreneurs
Let’s solve your business woes
Your guide through the start-up maze
Swap tips and get advice on juggling your business journals