Call for entries: Franchise Awards 2012
Get your franchise business recognized.
Jan 11, 2012 16:00 pm
Franchising is one of the most popular routes for Filipinos to jumpstart their entrepreneurial journey with the guidance of recognized brands. It is also a way for companies to rapidly expand their reach beyond Metro Manila with minimum capital needed.
[related|post]But not all franchise brands are made equal. Entrepreneur Philippines, the country’s leading publication on entrepreneurship and small business, is proud to invite you to its Annual Franchise Awards, a project that recognizes companies offering the most viable franchise investments in the Philippines.
1. Fill out the official entry form and survey questionnaire available online at www.entrepreneur.com.ph/franchiseawards2012/entryform. You may also request these forms from the Franchise Awards 2011 secretariat at telephone number (02) 451.8888 local 1041.
2. The Franchise Awards has five categories: Best Homegrown Franchises, Best Foreign Franchises, Most Promising Franchises, Fastest Growing Franchises, and Best in Franchising Support. Your company may be a contender in one or more categories.
3. To be eligible for evaluation in any of the categories, franchise companies must satisfy the following qualifications:
If a homegrown franchisor:
- At least three (3) years in the business;
- Must be franchising for at least one (1) year; and
- With minimum of three (3) units, at least one (1) company-owned as of December 31, 2011.
If a foreign franchisor:
- Must be a master franchisee offering sub-franchises in the Philippines;
- At least two (2) years in the business; and
- With minimum of five (5) territorial units as of December 31, 2011.