Get Weekly Updates
5 ways to improve your cashflow
Nov 24, 2011
Cashflow is the lifeblood of any business—the cash that goes in and out of your company determines your financial position. In particular, managing how your cash flows in and out of your bank account depends on how you balance the timing of your cash collections from clients with cash payments to your suppliers.
Encourage your customers to pay you as soon as possible. Here are some tips to increase your cash collections:
• Offer discounts to customers who pay you before due dates.
• Ask customers to make down payments when they order.
• Establish a customer credit policy that will determine credit limits.
• Mark down slow-moving inventory to convert to cash quickly.
• Monitor receivables regularly by identifying those that are about to become due and those that have become overdue. These items require immediate action.
Looking for a new business? Find opportunities here
The best place to look for suppliers and business partners
Know where to place your investments
Looking for ways to fund your business? Find them here
Find the right suppliers and clients for business equipment and other products
Earn money from your properties. Post your advertisement here
Anything and everything about franchising
Expand your network here
Get the buzz from fellow entrepreneurs
Let’s solve your business woes
Your guide through the start-up maze
Swap tips and get advice on juggling your business journals