Get Weekly Updates
The ultimate checklist
Jul 11, 2012
We bring you the ultimate checklist of basic requirements for setting up a business :
1. Legal documents
2. Mayor’s Permit
3. DTI Registration of Company Name
4. DTI / SEC Documents
5. Building Permit (if needed)
6. SSS / Philhealth /
7. Pag-IBIG registrations
8. Business plan
9. Required capital
10. Entrepreneurial skills
And the entrepreneur has to pay attention to the following issues:
The external environment
• The dynamics of the country’s economic indicators, such as inflation and GNP (gross national product), affect consumers’ disposition to buy.
• The degree of competition in the sector determines your market positioning.
• A good set of suppliers will determine how you could get resources at least cost.
• You need to pay close attention to daily operations to control costs.
The internal environment
• Concrete operational and functional policies should be consistently observed to avoid conflicts in decision-making and delivery of tasks.
Looking for a new business? Find opportunities here
The best place to look for suppliers and business partners
Know where to place your investments
Looking for ways to fund your business? Find them here
Find the right suppliers and clients for business equipment and other products
Earn money from your properties. Post your advertisement here
Anything and everything about franchising
Expand your network here
Get the buzz from fellow entrepreneurs
Let’s solve your business woes
Your guide through the start-up maze
Swap tips and get advice on juggling your business journals