th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: Any helpful mobile app for Filipino doctors?  (Read 2472 times)

lacuarinjenny

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Any helpful mobile app for Filipino doctors?
« on: December 16, 2016, 02:10:55 am »
Gone were the days when medical professionals rely only on using paper and folder to store their patient's information. Today, there are already a few software and mobile apps that can help doctors in the Philippines organize their files quickly and efficiently.

One of the most trusted medical practice management software today is the SeriousMD Doctors. This software is downloadable for free from Apps Store and Google Play.

It does not help doctors organize their patient's file, it also helps them manage their practice.

To know more about this app, you may please contact us through our mobile phone numbers 0917513 743 and (02) 4638889. You can also visit them at: https://seriousmd.com/practice-management-software.

MaineTenor

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: Any helpful mobile app for Filipino doctors?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 12:47:54 pm »
Yes, I've been hearing many apps like the one you've shared.  I found too that it is very convenient and it saves time for both  medical professionals and patient like me.

Close