th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: How To Manage Employee?  (Read 230 times)

pwd1991

• Pinoy Pride
  • Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
    • Premium Web Directory
How To Manage Employee?
« on: January 16, 2019, 01:38:58 am »
My employee where so close with the employee from another store. This employee from store A keeps going to my store to talk and chitchat with my employee. At first, we where close too because she's talkative and funny. But then I noticed after a couple of weeks that  she is a type of person who like to gossip.
I am a type of person who don't want to gossip and avoid person who said negative things to other people. In addition this person, also has a habit of asking small favors from my food store like putting her water bottle of our refrigerator or charge her cellphone.

So I decided not to entertain her and advise my employee to limit her interaction with her because I don't want to get involved into fights to other store owners because of gossiping. I also don't want to be abused for the reason that we are friends. And I just known her for a couple of weeks.

I am not always at my store most of the time because I have a full-time job. By I would drop by from time to time to check on my employee. But the problem I often see my employee and the neighbor employee talking and then will immediately separate when they see me.
I also noticed that those small favors that I avoided before was being granted by my employee because she's her friend already but she don't want to admit that they are close friends because of my warning before.

Right now the relationship with my employee had developed a gap because of this matter because I cannot trust her anymore.
Please tell me what I need to do to address this matter.

Close