th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: make money work for you through realestate: how?  (Read 66887 times)

alnl01 -

• Full time entrepreneur
  • Be my partner in the property business.
Re: make money work for you through realestate: how?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 08:56:19 pm »
I believe he is a foreign author.
You may try to buy his books  from
amazon.com. I am not very sure
yet if national bookstore have them
on their shelves.

tsaj

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 09:42:48 pm »
I believe he is a foreign author.
You may try to buy his books  from
amazon.com. I am not very sure
yet if national bookstore have them
on their shelves.

alnl01, ay salamat po sa inyong inpormasyon.

tsaj

biz900

• Novice
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 09:41:08 am »
very good read.  ive been looking into buying cheap properties but cant find any yet. i dont have millions and i just got married so the extra cash i used to save is being strained now.

the proper way to do this is (in my opinion) is to make computations on interest expense and rental income.

if you borrow P1M to buy and renovate a property that seeks 12% annual interest for 5 years. 

I think the way they compute home loans is what they call addon interest (please correct me if im wrong and im a bit lazy to research hehehe)

So if add on.  You get your principal 1,000,000 and you get charged 12% per annum or 120,000 a year for 5 years so 120,000 * 5 = 600,000 in interest for 5 years.  Add your principal of 1M you get P1.6M to be paid monthly for 5 years or 60 months.  P1.6M / 60 months = P27,000 (rounded up) a month, tama?

so for you to make money on the property you need to rent the space out for around P30,000 pesos. 

if they compute via diminishing balance then you need to pay around P22,500 per month for the loan.  (parameters for computation 1% per month, 60 months, P1M initial cash out).  so your lessee needs to pay you more than that for you to make money.

tsaj

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 02:11:33 pm »
make money work for you through realstate: how?

first, you should have your daily, monthly income .... either sa work or sa business
experience ko, nag housing loan ako sa PAG-IBIG, then initially monthly monthly bayad ko tapos nung magkapera ako binayarad ko na ng buo. Pinauupahan ko na yung bahay.

Basta may "available" ka money invest ka agad sa lupa.
Nun din may stocks company namin, binenta ko tapos nag down ako sa lupa ulit.
unti unti ipon, pagawa simple bahay. ipon ulit bayad naman lupa. yun yung tinitirhan namin ngayon.

good control lang ng financials .... don't spend much more than you earn. kung puede wag mag jolibee anak mo .... eh di mcdo naman .... este sa bahay na lang....

practical na pagtitipid lang ... (may thread nito)

tsaj

Travs

• Business guru
  • www.philippine-news.us
    • Travs Output
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 04:15:27 pm »
make money work for you through realstate: how?

first, you should have your daily, monthly income .... either sa work or sa business
experience ko, nag housing loan ako sa PAG-IBIG, then initially monthly monthly bayad ko tapos nung magkapera ako binayarad ko na ng buo. Pinauupahan ko na yung bahay.

Basta may "available" ka money invest ka agad sa lupa.
Nun din may stocks company namin, binenta ko tapos nag down ako sa lupa ulit.
unti unti ipon, pagawa simple bahay. ipon ulit bayad naman lupa. yun yung tinitirhan namin ngayon.

good control lang ng financials .... don't spend much more than you earn. kung puede wag mag jolibee anak mo .... eh di mcdo naman .... este sa bahay na lang....

practical na pagt1t1pid lang ... (may thread nito)

tsaj

that is very realistic,tsaj. :)

Travs

• Business guru
  • www.philippine-news.us
    • Travs Output
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 04:26:59 pm »
applicable ba sa PAGIBIG ang foreclosed properties?

alnl01 -

• Full time entrepreneur
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 04:28:52 pm »

sa PAG IBIG, marami  sila dun list ng
foreclosed properties and i believe they
are also into rent to own scheme for these
properties.

tsaj

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 05:53:05 pm »

travs, both applicable sa PAG-IBIG at SSS. May nakita na ako listahan nun. Inquire mo kaya sa malapit na brances nila or punta ka ng Main. PAG-IBIG, sa may Atrium Makati.  SSS, sori di ko alam main nila

tsaj

Travs

• Business guru
  • www.philippine-news.us
    • Travs Output
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 06:45:17 pm »
hindi po ba mahirap magloan from pagibig or SSS?

alnl01 -

• Full time entrepreneur
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2006, 12:33:42 pm »
hindi po ba mahirap magloan from pagibig or SSS?

Basta me certain number of contributions ka
qualified ka na na mag loan.  Most developers
nowadays normally have tie up with PAG IBIG.
Ang mga housing loan ngayon karaniwan dito
na ibinabato. Bihira na gamitin ang SSS.
But i believe mas maganda gamitin mo muna
ang SSS for your housing loan kasi pwede ka pang
makakuha from PAG IBIG ng loan. If you do it the
other way around, inuna ang PAG IBIG, di ka na
qualified sa SSS housing loan.

try to visit these sites to anwer your queries.

https://www.sss.gov.ph

https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph

Travs

• Business guru
  • www.philippine-news.us
    • Travs Output
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2006, 04:05:10 pm »
thanks alnl01

balak ko pa lang kasi paconvert ang SSS ko into self-employed

dma

• Novice
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2006, 09:24:26 am »

luckybaker,

in addition to alnl01, you may check the websites of pnb ibnk and other banks. Get the list choose the right location, visit the site, if according to your assessment the bid price is  worth the property. Prepare cash or managers check 20,000 to 30,000 for show money (deductible from the total contract price as initial down payment). You may apply a housing loan from the same bank or from Pag ibig fund for the property. post an advertisement "rent to own"   

Simple right. after a few months you have added lets say 2000 to 3000 addtional fixed amount to ur wealth fund. who pays for your investment? the bank or the pag  ibig fund. how much is your investment? the show money, renovation cost  and the interest of your borrowings. simple accounting eh he he ..

how much do you get?  total "rent to own" collections for let say 10 or 15 years less your "investment".

Now you are computing... how about 6,500 for 15 years thats 6,500 x 12 x 15 =P1,170,000.00

How much is the average cost of foreclosed property in laguna area  = P400, 000.00 to 600,000.00

Your profit is about half million.

If you succeed, in this ventures, get in touch and hire me as your property accountant he he

biz900

• Novice
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2006, 12:30:59 pm »
hi sources, can you explain that again, parang di ko nakuha yung computation mo.

assuming you will borrow from a bank ng 600,000 pesos. payable in 15 years at 12% per year interest.

you have to pay the bank P7,201.01 a month to pay your loan. if you rent the house for anything lower than that you'll lose money diba?

Travs

• Business guru
  • www.philippine-news.us
    • Travs Output
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2006, 12:56:00 pm »

luckybaker,

in addition to alnl01, you may check the websites of pnb ibnk and other banks. Get the list choose the right location, visit the site, if according to your assessment the bid price is  worth the property. Prepare cash or managers check 20,000 to 30,000 for show money (deductible from the total contract price as initial down payment). You may apply a housing loan from the same bank or from Pag ibig fund for the property. post an advertisement "rent to own"   

Simple right. after a few months you have added lets say 2000 to 3000 addtional fixed amount to ur wealth fund. who pays for your investment? the bank or the pag  ibig fund. how much is your investment? the show money, renovation cost  and the interest of your borrowings. simple accounting eh he he ..

how much do you get?  total "rent to own" collections for let say 10 or 15 years less your "investment".

Now you are computing... how about 6,500 for 15 years thats 6,500 x 12 x 15 =P1,170,000.00

How much is the average cost of foreclosed property in laguna area  = P400, 000.00 to 600,000.00

Your profit is about half million.

If you succeed, in this ventures, get in touch and hire me as your property accountant he he   

sure why not? hehehe

anyway, saan manggagaling yung perang pangrenovate? sa PAGIBIG?

dma

• Novice
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2006, 01:21:06 pm »
biz900,

1.you rented out your units 'longer' than your "paying period".

2.HDMF and banks accepts balloon payment. Apply the payment to principal amount so the basis of your interest will go down.

3. Your rent can be equal or more that your monthly amortization, babawi k sa longer period of the rent to own agreement.

4. The value of property appreciates annually. I never heard anyone who invested in property na nagsabi na nalugi sya. Medyo mahirapan k ng konti sa cashflow mo but you will have profits.

5. I suggest you read "think rich pinoy" i forgot the author he he but its available in national bookstore.

travs,

HDMF also accepts renovations.

Close