th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT PAYPAL??  (Read 4865 times)

tisha77

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT PAYPAL??
« on: May 27, 2006, 01:14:15 pm »
I have an online store and i have a growing number of orders from filipinos in u.s, canada and u.k.. They were inquiring on PAYPAL payment system, which i am not very much aquainted with. Can anyone enlighten me on how i can avail of that paypal service so it would be convenient for my customers abroad. thank you so much.

Gabs

• Novice
  • Full time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur 24/7
Re: ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT PAYPAL??
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 01:21:15 pm »
You can find all the information you need for Paypal at their website. I have a Paypal merchant account myself and will soon incorporate it in our own business as well.

Unfortunately, Paypal is not available for Philippines residents. You can, however, still get one if you have a US bank account and address. Paypal will not accept your application if the address you put during registration is in the Philippines.

Good luck.

butangera

• Novice
  • Business guru
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 01:21:50 pm »
you cant register in PAYPAL if you dont have a US-based financial account... either you ask your relatives to open a PAYPAL account for you OR you find other means, like check mo www.xoom.com yata un. sa pagkakaalam ko pwede ka register sa xoom kahit na dito ka sa pinas.

if your adamant on using PAYPAL, one word of advise: you have to have a TRUSTED PAYPAL account holder. pera mo kasi yan. baka umuwi kang luhaan kasi kelangan mong ship ung items mo tapos di naman binigay sau ung pera mo nung meron Paypal account.

rhina

• Novice
  • Taipan
  • BERDUGO
    • A.R.N. Andres Enterprises
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 01:22:45 pm »

rhina

• Novice
  • Taipan
  • BERDUGO
    • A.R.N. Andres Enterprises
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 01:27:33 pm »
well make sure that the person is really willing to let you use their account. There were some instances that the account has been closed because of these transactions .

I have an account too but i wont let anybody use it (or ride on it), because my social security, bank accounts are with that account.I might be banned from paypal.

anyway, just tell your clients to use western union because its accpeted worldwide and lots of outlets there in phils. or yes xoom.com, they only charge minimal amount .

goodluck.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 01:29:06 pm by rhina »

tisha77

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 01:58:45 pm »
Rinna and butanger thanks for sharing your knowledge bout paypal. Actually right now i just let them pay thru my bank account, although at times it takes 3 days for the payment to arrive, while with western union the charges is quiet big. Ill check out the xoom.com. thanks again.

Travs

• Business guru
  • www.philippine-news.us
    • Travs Output
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 03:04:43 pm »
sino sa inyo merong both paypal and epassporte?

kasi wala akong paypal pero may epassporte ako.

ang balak ko kasi is magpa-signup ng Paypal sa sinuman sa inyong merong paypal. Then babayaran ko sya thru Epassporte.

Close