th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: Is there a financial institution that supports a start-up Business?  (Read 19715 times)

hershey's

• Novice
Is there  a gov't/ private financial institution that really supports a newly established business?
Kasi po,nag inquire na po kami sa Banks, DTI/SBC, etc. pero me mga rquirements po sila na hindi na agad kami pasado. Like, dapat daw ay 1 year ng operating yung bisnes at financial statement. Hindi nga kami maka operate kasi kulang ang funding namin.
 Is there anybody who can help us to create a 12-month projection of sales, cash flow, profit and loss statement para po sa business plan/

Salamat po.

pinoymoneytalk

• Novice
  • PinoyMoneyTalk.com
    • Pinoys Making Money Together
Re: Is there a financial institution that supports a start-up Business?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 09:38:39 am »
You can try joining the P1M Business Plan contest: The P1-million “Enterprize 2006″ Business Plan Contest

You can win the P1m funding and at the same time learn how to make a business plan.

swiTsuplada

• Novice
  • gadgets and babies
    • my temporary homebase
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 04:51:07 pm »
will check it =)

maneki_neko

• Business guru
  • I'm in the desert making desserts .... ;)
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 06:06:05 pm »
Planters Development Bank (PlantersBank) is now offering Micro Loan, Micro Plus Loan, Mortgage Optimizer. 

Yong Micro Loan ang kailangan ng karamihan.

* Get a cash loan from P50,000 to as much as P150,000
* Borrow against your personal assets, like your furniture, appliances, vehicles, and house and lot
* Loan terms range from 3 to 12 months.

Ang alam kong interest is 2.5% per month. 

Please visit www.plantersbank.com.ph

hershey's

• Novice
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 09:47:14 pm »
Nag try na po kami sa Planters Bank, BPI SME. Pero nung ina assess po ng manager, baka daw mahirapan kami maka loan kasi wala pa daw po kami 1 year in operation.  kailangan naming funding ay 1.5M-2.0M. Pambili ng mga machines. Ito na rin sana gamitin namin as collateral. The porblem is we do not know kung sino sa gov't agencies micro financing institution ang nag a accept ng  ganitong condition.

pinoymoneytalk

• Novice
  • PinoyMoneyTalk.com
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 04:19:42 am »
How about Pagibig? Probably they'll have more lenient rules on loans compared to banks. Also, I know there's a government agency that helps small and medium-sizes enterprises, probably they offer loans too. Dunno exactly though what the name of the agency is, but I think you can read about it in the www.gov.ph site.

hershey's

• Novice
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 12:32:35 pm »
Thank you po sa suggestions n'yo. I try ko po. :)

swiTsuplada

• Novice
  • gadgets and babies
    • my temporary homebase
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 05:04:18 pm »
You can try joining the P1M Business Plan contest: The P1-million “Enterprize 2006″ Business Plan Contest

You can win the P1m funding and at the same time learn how to make a business plan.

I just registered kanina sa site nila... I think scam ito... it's asking me to pay them a certain amount para i-activate nila yung ID ko... ang sama naman >:(

Peter Jenning

• We work for your success, let's do it together
  • Novice
  • "We turn ideas into value"
    • AAA Commercial Broker & Consultancy Inc.
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 11:53:57 am »
Is there  a gov't/ private financial institution that really supports a newly established business?
Kasi po,nag inquire na po kami sa Banks, DTI/SBC, etc. pero me mga rquirements po sila na hindi na agad kami pasado. Like, dapat daw ay 1 year ng operating yung bisnes at financial statement. Hindi nga kami maka operate kasi kulang ang funding namin.
 Is there anybody who can help us to create a 12-month projection of sales, cash flow, profit and loss statement para po sa business plan/

Salamat po.

Take a look at www.aaacbc.com

hersheyang

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 11:45:09 am »
hi there
      if we have the same name! hihihi! :) anyhow, uhm.... how much is the capital that you need ba? maybe i can help you with it? what is your businesss? is it a highly liquid business? fastest source of funds kasi are from your relatives right? as long as you give them the percentage of what you earned through their investment. You need some financial statments? i might be also able to help, though i am not a CPA, am currently taking up accounting with my course (management engineering) at the ateneo and i think that my knowledge is suffecient enough to create a good financial statment for your small business ;) tell me if you need my help, ciao and goodluck ;)

pinoymoneytalk

• Novice
  • PinoyMoneyTalk.com
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 03:56:45 pm »

I just registered kanina sa site nila... I think scam ito... it's asking me to pay them a certain amount para i-activate nila yung ID ko... ang sama naman >:(

Hi, it's not unusual for a contest to charge an "entry fee." What's surprising though is that member aaacbc, who seems to be related to the AAACBC company which sponsored the Enterprize contest, posted  right after you but did not bother to address your concern.  ???

hershey's

• Novice
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 06:22:17 pm »
hi there
      if we have the same name! hihihi! :) anyhow, uhm.... how much is the capital that you need ba? maybe i can help you with it? what is your businesss? is it a highly liquid business? fastest source of funds kasi are from your relatives right? as long as you give them the percentage of what you earned through their investment. You need some financial statments? i might be also able to help, though i am not a CPA, am currently taking up accounting with my course (management engineering) at the ateneo and i think that my knowledge is suffecient enough to create a good financial statment for your small business ;) tell me if you need my help, ciao and goodluck ;)

Hi ms hershey ang,
My name is not actually hershey, ginamit ko lang ko 'to kasi mahilig talaga ako sa hershey's. Ito kasi yung kinakain ko ng i-update ko yung profile ko. Anyway,  YES! I think you can be of great help to us and I will appreciate it very much if you will help us.We are now in the stage of trying to make a projected financial report, cash flow and profit and loss statement, But unfortunately we could not finish it because we don't know if what we are doing is right. Can you tell me what are the informations/details   needed, so that i can send it to your e-mail? I have actual figures/ financial report of a company who is doing the same business like ours. Pwede ba ito magamit to do the projected financial report? Send ko na rin yung draft ng business plan namin.

Thank you. :)

hersheyang

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 11:47:43 pm »
hi there
      yep yep! you may base your financial statment sa isang firm na katulad niyo. However, you must know what kind of methods they are using. ;) uhm... where is your place? maybe it will be easier if i help you personally so that communication will be much easier at dahil sembreak ko na rin ;)

maneki_neko

• Business guru
  • I'm in the desert making desserts .... ;)
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2006, 03:12:29 pm »
Nag try na po kami sa Planters Bank, BPI SME. Pero nung ina assess po ng manager, baka daw mahirapan kami maka loan kasi wala pa daw po kami 1 year in operation.  kailangan naming funding ay 1.5M-2.0M. Pambili ng mga machines. Ito na rin sana gamitin namin as collateral. The porblem is we do not know kung sino sa gov't agencies micro financing institution ang nag a accept ng  ganitong condition.

Para sa machines kaya siguro hindi kayo puede sa micro loan kasi hanggang 150,000 lang yon.

Close