th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: i would like to ask for the detail in running a junk shop.  (Read 8419 times)

etchoy

• Novice
  • abante entrepinoys!
i would like to ask for the detail in running a junk shop.
« on: October 19, 2006, 10:09:39 pm »
hi ms. editor gud pm. i would like to ask for a detail in running a junk shop. could pls give me a sort of business want to share this ideas on how they success managing it. thank you and and giving this letter your attention. more power to entrepinoys!

Ernesto C del Castillo

• manilaman
  • Novice
  • My LIFE is dedicated to the Service-of-Others
The Business of Junk Shop - Owning & Managing?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 05:17:10 am »
From what I see in frequenting Junk Shops (Big & Small), you have to have the following: (1st) Dirty Hands. Don't get into this kind of business if you don't want your hands dirtied; (2nd) Operating Cash. Daily Buying and Selling are all Cash Transactions; (3rd) Location. Your Place must be near your Source, acceptable to your Surroundings, and spaceous enough to allow for Segregation. And common to all kinds of businesses, you must know how to deal with people - and how to count your Money and your Inventories.

gypsygal

• Novice
Re: i would like to ask for the detail in running a junk shop.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 03:59:33 pm »
Hi Ace,
We'll be featuring the junkshop biz in our November issue.  Will be retailed later this week.get your copy asap!

Prime
Associate Editor
Entrepreneur Philippines

etchoy

• Novice
  • abante entrepinoys!
Re: i would like to ask for the detail in running a junk shop.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 07:15:22 pm »
thanks sa reply. dus anyone gusto pa mag share? surely, i'll grab one copy dis nov.

maneki_neko

• Business guru
  • I'm in the desert making desserts .... ;)

Close