th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: Rich Dad Poor Dad  (Read 75450 times)

JCR

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: Rich Dad Poor Dad
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2004, 03:40:49 pm »
MDRT,
Do you have Cashflow 101 clot for Sept? Preferably on a Sunday.
Thanks,
JOHN

MDRT

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2004, 01:11:29 am »
hello JCR

yes we do..... OUR NEXT CASHFLOW 101 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE:

September 5, 2004 (sunday)
Time: 12:30pm to 5:30pm
venue: AIM makati
ticket: P800 per head (snack and freeflow coffee included)

for tickets and inquiry text or call 0917-840-8880 Jerome San
it's a limited seats please confirm thanks

celia jacob

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2004, 06:05:16 am »
hey guys.. i really recommend the cashflow game that is facilitated by mdrt... super great experience can't stop talking about it  with  my business partners... it really gives you wider perspective on how we need to manage money and other financial decisions...  your sunday  spent playing the game is so ,,,WORTH IT!!

trunks

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2004, 08:59:07 am »
mdrt,
     im just new here and i saw that you guys have been having conversations about rich dad poor dad since may. would there be another cashflow 101 session again? what happened to others? were they able to form a circle of friends?
    thanks.

MDRT

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2004, 01:21:52 pm »
trunks

hello trunks welcome :D

OUR NEXT CASHFLOW 101 WORKSHOP

Date: September 19, 2004 (sunday)
Venue: 24th floor ExportBank Plaza, sen. Gil Puyat (former buendia) cor. chino roces st. makati city
Ticket: P800 (snacks and freeflow coffee included)

for tickets and information you can get in touch with me thru
0917-840-8880
jerome

frances zamora

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader/sales associate/student
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2004, 11:41:57 pm »
 :) hello jeromesan!!

diane from richdad.com here ;D just want to say hi!!  :P

tc always!!

fdaz

trizfores

• Novice
  • Semi-Entrepreneur
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2004, 05:25:02 am »
i love the rich dad, poor dad, and the other books in the series. i have almost all the books, and have read some of them already. it really has changed my out look, not just in business, but in life. i am trying to get out off the rat race myself. i believe that i'm getting there. i'm taking things one step at a time.

MDRT

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2004, 05:23:36 pm »
hi diane lapit na sem break  :)

MDRT

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2004, 05:30:15 pm »
hi trizfores

good for you, that's what our country need..... more capitalist......yap one of the best business book series ever created....i found out something interesting....as we know that poor dad is japanese, rich dad is actually chinese.....that's why the book hits very close to how chinese people raise up their children.....

which series of the book made the most impact on you?

MDRT

MDRT

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2004, 05:31:47 pm »
OUR NEXT CASHFLOW 101 WORKSHOP

Date: October 10, 2004 (sunday)
Venue: 24th floor ExportBank Plaza, sen. Gil Puyat (former buendia) cor. chino roces st. makati city
Ticket: P800 (snacks and freeflow coffee included)

for tickets and information you can get in touch with me thru
0917-840-8880
jerome san

Ann1211

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2004, 03:12:00 am »
Hi Jerome,

I hope you will continue posting the next schedules for the Cashflow 101 Workshop.
Missed the Oct 10 sched. Just read the forum today. Sayang.
I hope there will be more workshops to come.

More Power.

thanks,

Ann

Roy

• The Struggling Blogger
  • Taipan
  • writing my way to my success....
    • The Struggling Blogger
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2004, 08:40:43 pm »
hi mdrt,

roy here. please continue posting your schedules here.  ron has told be about the game and got  me curious about it. i'm from angeles city, i hope to attend one of your sessions in the future.

see you in the eb!

roy

Pinoy Networker

• Business guru
  • 1% effort x 100 people > 100% effort x me
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2004, 10:55:10 pm »
hi trizfores

good for you, that's what our country need..... more capitalist......yap one of the best business book series ever created....i found out something interesting....as we know that poor dad is japanese, rich dad is actually chinese.....that's why the book hits very close to how chinese people raise up their children.....

which series of the book made the most impact on you?

MDRT

Funny thing... RK's contrabida named John T. Reed speculates that there's really no Rich Dad in existence and Kiyosaki just made up the whole "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" thingy ; i.e., fictional.

Maybe Reed was only envious on RK's success.  Maybe RDPD is just fictional.  O well... ideas presented by Kiyosaki are still worth delving into.

BTW, RDPD literally got me into MLM. My former male Singaporean systems analyst saw me reading "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and got the impression that I was looking for something different hence he pulled me one night and brought me along to a Nu Skin presentation which I joined (but never did the business). Well, my very first MLM membership.

;)

« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 11:33:43 pm by PinoyNetworker »

Elijah Alcantara

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Web Developer & SysAdmin
    • Philippine | Manila web hosting and domains
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2004, 01:09:21 am »
I also missed the 10th, any other dates this October???  :)

MDRT

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2004, 01:50:21 pm »
ann, roy and elijah

my apology for the late reply....been out town for a while....

regarding the next cashflow 101 workshop it will be in November.....we only do it on sunday afternoon and i have a wedding to attend too next sunday.... i'll get in touch with the team and confirm the date for november....thanks for inquiring

PinoyNetworker

after reading the john t. reed thing......i began searching for more robert kiyosaki stuff....then i stumble to a site where a video taken from a national achievers congress 1996 event in singapore..... featuring robert kiyosaki..... there he mention that richdad is chinese.....

https://www.skyquestcom.com/cgi/archivedemo.pl?MSTSMR042&28&1&en

this site belongs to Success Resource in Singapore....they are the people who organized events for robert kiyosaki and other top speakers like anthony robbins....etc. to asia......

just look at their powerhouse seminar their in singapore https://www.srpl.net/ sobrang nakakainggit...grrrr

this coming november robert kiyosaki will be touring asia...... hong kong, malaysia, indonesia, thailand and singapore.... it will be his last tour here in asia.....sad to say he skip the philippines :(

glad to hear RDPD was the book that open your mind to changes....in my opinion it really is the best book in helping people see and understand how money works....instead of working for money...... i'm also glad  that you were able to see MLM as a vehicle to help you get out of the rat race.......

for me the difference between entrepreneur and an average person is the mindset.....see things differently.....do things differently.... and ends with a different result.....the only thing that separates them from their success is time

i was able to get a new book in hong kong it's called "the financial planners view of MLM" by james chia PhD, and ong hock siew (he's the author of "dare to dream" (they're both singaporean)....i got it from the author himself (james chia Phd) when we meet in hong kong recently.......he used to be the top guy in prudential life in singapore a certifiied financial planner and accredited to teach financial planning certification....

after dinner with him and his wife i realize that the age of MLM is in a momentum right now...ride the wave
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 04:43:52 pm by MDRT »

Close