th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: SO THAT THE PUBLIC MAY KNOW- EGADGETSANDTOOLS  (Read 32885 times)

ramil puruntong

• Novice
Re: SO THAT THE PUBLIC MAY KNOW- EGADGETSANDTOOLS belle
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 10:57:00 pm »
i suggest you settle it in the court. not here. its very hard to accuse someone then you dont have the hard evidence.
kasim_india Date Registered: Today at 09:29:00 pm

EGADGETANDTOOLS alternick  ;D

tev99

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: SO THAT THE PUBLIC MAY KNOW- EGADGETSANDTOOLS
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 11:04:55 pm »
from all that i've read so far, it seems that there are quite a number of people here in this forum who are complaining of the same things about this jonn marvin also known as egadgetsandtools.   even though jonn marvin claims to have all the proofs that he does not have the money with him, he should still be  liable for all the claims that he has made to the unsuspected victim in this forum....  it is because of his claims that people became victims in the first place.   comments? 

mgsardea

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • :)
    • great bargain deals online
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 03:46:34 pm »
Yeah Jonn madaling mag-settle sa court basta uwi ka na lang dito and we'll all see each other in court

butangera

• Novice
  • Business guru
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 04:33:54 pm »
this thread will be locked. each of you has been given a chance to air your sides already. if you have an ax to grind, please settle them outside of this forum.

i have also merged all your numerous threads into this thread. please do not create any more threads about this topic.

thanks.

butangera

HUBWARTS

• Novice
  • I RULE...
    • Argentum by Hubwarts
Re: AIR TEL LIMITED HK & ATL PHILIPPINES
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 09:37:42 pm »
SOBRA SA KAPAL NAMAN NG MUKHA ETONG SI EGADGETS NA 'TO.. HATAW KUNG MAGPALUSOT AS IF NAMAN MAY MANINIWALA PA SA KANYA.. TSK.. TSK..  ::)

longbeard

• Novice
    • Moleskine Philippines
Re: AIR TEL LIMITED HK & ATL PHILIPPINES
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 09:56:10 pm »
THIS IS TO INFORM THE PUBLIC THAT EGADGETSANDTOOLS IS NO LONGER CONNECTED TO ATL COMPUTER ACCESSORIES & MOBILE PHONES PHILIPPINES, MALATE MANILA OWNED AND REGISTERED BY THE NAME OF MS. MARIA FIDES SIAMEN FLORES AND AIR TEL LIMITED HK, BY DIRECTOR SUKWINDER SINGH BOPARAI WITH ADDRESS MIRADOR MANSION, TST, KOWLOON, HK.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT, "EGADGETSANDTOOLS" IS ONLY AN EMPLOYEE AND THE NAME USED IN ONLINE SALES & MARKETING.

EGADGETSANDTOOLS CEASED AND DESIST FROM ANY BUSINESS OR ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO COMPANIES AND THAT ANY WARRANTY CLAIMS OR REFUNDS OR LEGAL COMPLAINTS MUST BE THEREFORE ADDRESSED TO THEM.

TO THE CLIENTS OF THE SAID COMPANY, WE CAN HELP YOU IN CLAIMING WHATEVER DUE TO YOU, WE ARE HERE TO HELP BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCES THAT WILL PROVE OUR CLAIM THAT THEY RECEIVED ALL THE PAYMENTS YOU'VE MADE TO THEM.

IN CASE THEY WONT ACCEPT YOUR DEMANDS, WE CAN HELP YOU IN CLOSING THE SAID COMPANIES AND SUBMIT ALL NECESSARY EVIDENCE INCLUDING ILLEGALITIES THEY ARE ENGAGED INTO WHICH WE LEARNED AFTER WE LEFT THE COMPANY. ALSO WE LEFT THE SAID COMPANIES WITHOUT ANY SINGLE SALARY AND COMMISSION.

LASTLY, WE ARE NOT WANTED IN ANY COURTS OF HONG KONG.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

EGADGETSANDTOOLS

Try complaining your employer with the Hong Kong Labour Department (https://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/erb/content4.htm), if your employer is not able to pay the owed wages the Hong Kong Gov't will be the one paying (since there is protection scheme for employees). Also complain to OWWA which can provide assistance for this kind of issues.

Another alternative is use collection agency (the baseball bat squad) to get your wages from your employer.

longbeard

• Novice
    • Moleskine Philippines
Re: WARNING LETTER AGAINTS EGADGETSANDTOOLS ...
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2007, 03:25:30 pm »

You mean you got the goods in HK?

butangera

• Novice
  • Business guru
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2007, 05:48:51 pm »
this thread will be locked. each of you has been given a chance to air your sides already. if you have an ax to grind, please settle them outside of this forum.

i have also merged all your numerous threads into this thread. please do not create any more threads about this topic.

ramil168/dboss, ive already warned you against creating any new threads because this thread is already enough. if you will continue creating new threads, ill delete them without hesitation. as ive said, both parties have aired their sides. this is not a hate forum. yours is already a legal matter so settle it outside. i am not condoning nor symphatizing with your "suspect". your thread has served its purpose thus i locked it.

this thread will remain locked and will be made sticky so that people can see this post first.

thanks.

butangera

Close