th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: Need to start a business of my own...help me please!  (Read 28544 times)

floweroverload

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: Need to start a business of my own...help me please!
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2009, 11:39:55 am »

Hi Rina,

I suggest that you have to venture in a business that you are good at and really loves what you are doing.  I was in your shoes a couple of years ago, researching on what business that suits me fine.

I recently made a blog about starting a business and my experiences of looking for the best business in town..
Looking back on the experiences I made, it really taught me how to do it properly this time..

https://busynessminded.blogspot.com

Happy hunting!

Floweroverload
https://floweroverload.blogspot.com/
https://imalwaysontheroad.blogspot.com/

jamalou1426

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2010, 06:11:52 pm »
Wow!! Im new here and im starting pa lang din sa aking online store..."kahit conceptual stage  plang" kahit ngback read ako andami ko natutunan sa mga posts d2. thanks everyone lalo na sa thread starter Xplosiv!!!

everlightchemiecolor.com

• Novice
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2010, 03:42:36 pm »
hi! gusto po ba ninyong gumawa ng sarili ninyong detergent powder, dishwashing liquids, fabric softener at iba pang mga sabon to start up your business? we sell raw materials for soap making even household product that is alreasy made. you may call us at 2410076/2426934, email: ridyechem@yahoo.com or you may check www.everlightchemiecolor.com

jctsu

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2010, 03:29:21 am »
Hello..

I read that you are interested in possibly putting up your food cart biz..

I can help you to franchise one.. Kasama na sa fee uin equipment and cart and uniform ng crew and training nung crew and yung training mo to start the biz..

Ang poproblemahin mo na lang to start up the biz(aside sa capital of course) is ung location mo, ung crew mo and your permits mo na required..

If you are interested for more details, email me at jhei.ciee@gmail.com

Good Day! ^_^

shedow

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2010, 10:02:52 pm »
100-200k? kung gusto mo maasikaaso mga bata dapat ang business sa bahay lng. sarisari store hehe or pharmacy. pwede na ata 100k sa sari2 store then 100k din sa paharmacy. 20% ang kita lalo na pag madaming tao mabilis ang rolling ^^

neupane14

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2010, 01:28:35 pm »
hi!!!
Starting our own business is really an interesting thing... We can work in our own and in our own style. we should start a business in which we have interest and have lots of knowledge. It you need any suggestion than you can PM me..

gameboysmile

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2010, 04:18:27 pm »
ok...i think medyo maganda yang suggestion mo na digital printing, medyo creative nga ang wife ko.

is it expensive to start? we have a personal computer, but i think the printer that we are using right now is not capable for this. ano ba ang dapat gamitin, is there any specific printer? anu-ano ba ang dapat services ang i-market for this kind of business?

any idea guys?

thanks.

depende, since sa tingin ko me pc ka na, just be ready with a good printer, some software for digital picture manipulation...para makatipid, instead of using photoshop there are free software that can be use, search mo nalang photoscape, i use this to add efffects and sizes of my photos...

i still used my c45 na epson for this, i print photocard, photo invitation, photos from usb, cp, friendster, in 3r, 4r and wallet size. so far ok naman...hehehe..

guys talaga bang magandang business to? and yung c45 mabilis na ba mag print un? kasi minsan nagpa print family ko sa inks and prints kasi nakita ko pwede na yung print output kaso sobrang bagal na tipong gusto ko na magquit and magpa print na lang sa iba.

oyetken

• Novice
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2010, 02:05:11 pm »
hello guday ... 100k-200k malaki na pong investment yan , nasabi nu po na me space pa kau sa place nyo, why don't you try na mag tayo ng bording house bussiness .5-10 people 800 per head  and i think magandang investment to' na ofw ktulad nyu..every month me money kita  na pumapasok sa inu.. my husband is ofw din and we we're planning na mgtayo bording hauz business good 4 us kc  malapit kami sa isang company..and me mga naghhanp ng rent. gudluck n godbless

kikomanji

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2010, 11:55:21 am »
malaki na yan ser.. malayo na mararating nyan pero kung ako basta bisnes na pagkain best sa lahat...

everlightchemiecolor.com

• Novice
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2010, 01:45:21 pm »
Good day!

If you wish to put up a small business may be you want to try making your own soap.

We sell raw materials use for making soap, dishwashing liquids, fabric conditioner, detergent powder etc.

Aside from that, we do have finished products such as dishwashing liquids, fabric softener, detergent powder, car shampoo, hand soap, shampoo with conditioner, hand sanitizer and many more.

We also sell different kinds of bottle (pet bottle, downy bottle, joy bottle) in different sizes, trash bags, twine, bath soap and slippers use in hotel.

We sell our products in retail and wholesale packaging and we also have seminars for soap making. We do have manual (13 sets) to teach you how to make your own products

We have offices in Divisoria, Cebu and Davao; we may deliver our products to you thru trucking, forwarding and other transportation.

for more details, you may log on to our website: www.everlightchemiecolor.com, call at 2426934/2410076 or even email us at ridyechem@yahoo.com

iceman12002004

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2010, 11:09:33 am »
No disrespect but I think that opening 2 branches was your problem, that's why it failed. Rapid growth. If your opening a business focus first on one because, let's face it, 2 branches will flare up your expenses and the result is mismanagement of finances.

In opening a business do not just give service but try a combination of service and selling to increase profits. In your case, you should have done selling PC games or PS3 games together with rentals that will increase profits. How about selling food as well? Remember combination of selling and service and only focus on one first.

phreyesj23

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2014, 11:07:46 am »
hi there, you may want to consider checking your mindset first. read this article to get you started https://pisoandbeyond.com/2014/02/why-your-concept-of-business-is-wrong.html

cheers!

Close