th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: Entrepreneurship  (Read 326629 times)

mickeyfridia178

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: Entrepreneurship
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 08:05:46 pm »
Nice things have been mentioned related to entrepreneurship and I am glad to be the part of it.

davidgere

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2010, 03:01:28 pm »
Thanks for the information.

saraparker

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2010, 03:24:13 pm »
Thanks for the information.

boomsticks53

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2010, 07:21:01 pm »

Entrepreneurship is having the guts to take the road less travelled (but well worth the journey)

pure sapphire

• pure sapphire
  • Novice
    • pinay on foot
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2010, 11:22:25 pm »
thank you for sharing this...

zimgo55

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2010, 05:54:08 pm »
Oh! this is quite interesting article. Are you sure guys those site you have shared here is really proven that we can  earn money by only looking on ads? how true?

jhobhal

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Entrepreneurship
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2010, 08:52:34 pm »
For you to become an entrepreneur you must know how does entrepreneurs think and act. you must be train physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. if you want to become successful, talk to people who are successful entrepreneurs.
Know the secrets to win the money game. If you want to be rich,
know how rich people think and apply it.

Create Abundance Business Community have a mission of spreading financial literacy thru out the nation. One way is thru Wealth Course Seminar. Wealth Course contains three modules.

Module 1 - Awareness
-> in this seminar you will know what is your financial blueprint and money operating system.

Module 2 - Understanding
-> in this seminar you will understand how does your current financial blueprint and money operating system affects your financial success.

Module 3 - Reconditioning
 -> in this seminar, your financial blueprint and money operating system will recondition to become a support for your financial success.

Schedule of Wealth Course:
Venue: The Coffee Beanery, Shangrila Plaza, Ortigas Pasig City
Day: Every Monday and Tuesday
Time: (1st Session)3:00pm to 6:00pm, (2nd Session) 6:00pm to 9:00pm

Venue: Trinoma
Day: Every Monday and Wednesday

Venue: Ascott Hotel, Makati City
Day: Every Wednesday and Thursday

Note: Please bring notebook and at least 200pesos for your food.

For reservation, send to my number indicated below the following details:
Name, Profession, Age, Contact Number, Email-Add, and your schedule to take the wealth course.

Jobal Docot
Apprentice Business Coach
Create Abundance Business Community(www.ca2020.net)

boomsticks53

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2010, 06:24:58 pm »

Entrepreneurship is having the guts to take the road less travelled (but well worth the journey)... Hehehe. :)

aqinm78

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2010, 09:55:00 pm »
he concept of entrepreneurship has a wide range of meanings. On the one extreme an entrepreneur is a person of very high aptitude who pioneers change, possessing characteristics found in only a very small fraction of the population. On the other extreme of definitions, anyone who wants to work for himself or herself is considered to be an entrepreneur.

The word entrepreneur originates from the French word, entreprendre, which means "to undertake." In a business context, it means to start a business. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary presents the definition of an entrepreneur as one who organizes, manages, and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise.

Schumpeter's View of Entrepreneurship

Austrian economist Joseph Schumpeter 's definition of entrepreneurship placed an emphasis on innovation, such as:
new products
new production methods
new markets
new forms of organization

Wealth is created when such innovation results in new demand. From this viewpoint, one can define the function of the entrepreneur as one of combining various input factors in an innovative manner to generate value to the customer with the hope that this value will exceed the cost of the input factors, thus generating superior returns that result in the creation of wealth.

Entrepreneurship vs. Small Business

Many people use the terms "entrepreneur" and "small business owner" synonymously. While they may have much in common, there are significant differences between the entrepreneurial venture and the small business. Entrepreneurial ventures differ from small businesses in these ways:

Amount of wealth creation - rather than simply generating an income stream that replaces traditional employment, a successful entrepreneurial venture creates substantial wealth, typically in excess of several million dollars of profit.

Speed of wealth creation - while a successful small business can generate several million dollars of profit over a lifetime, entrepreneurial wealth creation often is rapid; for example, within 5 years.

Risk - the risk of an entrepreneurial venture must be high; otherwise, with the incentive of sure profits many entrepreneurs would be pursuing the idea and the opportunity no longer would exist.

Innovation - entrepreneurship often involves substantial innovation beyond what a small business might exhibit. This innovation gives the venture the competitive advantage that results in wealth creation. The innovation may be in the product or service itself, or in the business processes used to deliver it.

nicolelane

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2010, 01:48:47 pm »
Thanks for sharing such valuable information!

johnhayes

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2010, 06:01:01 pm »
I read the article. It is quite informative.Thanks!

greghmond

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2010, 03:42:55 pm »
Thank you for the information!

wayne

• Novice
    • Food entrepreneur community.
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2010, 06:33:13 pm »
My definition of an entrepreneur is someone who takes the leap to start a business.

My definition would include the lady across the street who sells pancit and puto every morning in front of her house and the guy who sells balut every night on our street. He's always there even during major storms and on Christmas eve.

My definition of course does not take into consideration whether the business is profitable or not.

I just think that accepting the risk of building a business in itself is a major factor in having the spirit of entrepreneurship.

saraparker

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2010, 07:50:37 pm »
Some great thoughts have been shared. I just wanna add that entrepreneur is someone who has ability to predict future and ready for circumstances whatever it might be.

Aspiring Geek

• Novice
  • Aspiring Geek
    • Online jobs
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2010, 02:48:57 am »
I'm glad that I found Entrepreneurship at my young age. Thanks for this post.

Close