th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: forex business  (Read 1718 times)

hotwires

• Novice
forex business
« on: April 08, 2008, 10:00:09 pm »
any idea about this business, papano ba tumatakbo itong business na ito and kung gusto mo magtayo pero di ka marunong tumingin ng tunay and fake na currency, may training center ba na nag tuturo sa pagtingin ng tunay at fake na dollar and other currency? pls help

Fitz Villafuerte

• Novice
  • Ready To Be Rich
    • Ready To Be Rich
Re: forex business
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 12:11:55 am »
I think you are referring to the Money Changer service business. Am I right?

It's quite a complicated business that runs similarly to a pawnshop. The business would require a lot of reports that you would need to pass to the Banko Sentral. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any training centers that teaches this line of business so I suggest that you personally inquire in BSP for references.

A friend of mine has this type of business and he says that you would need to acquire a license from BSP and of course, SEC. Aside from this, you would also need to get other permits or clearances from the Department of Trade and Tourism.

I hope that this helped you a little. Good luck!

hotwires

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 04:42:30 pm »
I think you are referring to the Money Changer service business. Am I right?

It's quite a complicated business that runs similarly to a pawnshop. The business would require a lot of reports that you would need to pass to the Banko Sentral. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any training centers that teaches this line of business so I suggest that you personally inquire in BSP for references.

A friend of mine has this type of business and he says that you would need to acquire a license from BSP and of course, SEC. Aside from this, you would also need to get other permits or clearances from the Department of Trade and Tourism.

I hope that this helped you a little. Good luck!

complicated? what way? thank you

Fitz Villafuerte

• Novice
  • Ready To Be Rich
    • Ready To Be Rich
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 09:01:07 pm »
answered your PM already. thanks.

Close