th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: WARNING: POPOY'S GRILL FRANCHISE  (Read 10498 times)

stickerkarin?

• Novice
WARNING: POPOY'S GRILL FRANCHISE
« on: April 20, 2008, 02:39:05 pm »
gud day mam
im an avid reader of ur magazine
as a mater of fact it is in ur magazine that i read about popoys grill, inc
to tell u the truth mam that company POPOY"S GRILL, INC
is a bogus bizness
i and a whole lot of 20 individuals were fooled by its owner mr agustin
mam as a highly respectable mag for budding entrep
i feel that u also have the responsibility to sort out companies which u are promoting in ur mag which are equally respectable and has the integrity that u have

mam / sir if u still dont know popoy's grill is still at IT
they still have promotional guestings s radio and tv inviting individuals to invest at their multi million franchising biznes daw
hope malaman ng mga tao n may on going warrant of arrest p ung owner ng popoys grill fr the qc court n c mr agustin becoz of his multiple estafa case fr his business partners n niloko niya
tlgang only in the phils ngyayari n ang criminal papetiks petiks lang
i hope this serves as a warning to all

tweety capistrano

• Novice
Re: WARNING: POPOY'S GRILL FRANCHISE
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 03:11:40 pm »
that's so funny!!!
My friend is the Popoy's Grill President's neighbor, kya we are regular customers. I really wonder where these news are coming from.. If you'll come to think of it, the fact they are guesting in tv and radio shows proves they don't have anything to hide.
and the owner has estafa cases??! creepy!!!! did you see how Popoy's Grill branches are doing good?! If he has warrants and all, he should have gone out of the country or maybe hide every minute. and wait... I heard he has a courtesy call with the Mayor of San Mateo. He should have been arrested and jailed if that warrant of arrest is true. Ironically, we see him almost everyday visiting different franchised branches and company-owned outlets. Poor you!!!  As I can recall, you were already complained legally by their company. Were you the military guy coming from Navotas? I suggest you have to stop pushing false things or your parents will come begging AGAIN to this president asking to stop the libel case against you.

know what?!!.. you better make sure of your statements first before posting it.. To start, it is not yet a multi-million franchising business. It has the most affordable franchise package nga eh db? Let me guess, you deposited on its franchise, ayt?  im sure you know if you are really all bent out in this.. It is even a family corporation. He doesn't have a business partner, you lil.. family corporation nga eh..
You don't know me but i know you from funny stories we heard.

Ohhh, you're the guy with 2 names. 1st name from a Beatle member's name, the 2nd name is from a popoular movie, Saving Private.. (what is that again?!).. Are you still sour graping? hummmmm Chinese lastname.. see?? i really know you.. I won't forget those stories my friends from the franchising group told us.

Let me also add that if AFFI blacklisted their membership, how come I can still see Popoy's Grill from AFFI website? Hayyyy.. think think... think nga!!!

better check this: https://www.affi.com.ph/                and   
  https://www.affi.com.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=28#popoysgrill

If all your claims are true, post proofs and your name!! don't worry i won't have problems posting mine too.

stickerkarin?

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 10:51:46 pm »
to the kind hearted person who made a reply to my post thank u very much mam/sir
rest assured mam/sir that all my claims are true

if u were asked by this company to register today and compose this stupid response so be it

i am not in any way related to any person u were describing in ur reply

dont also be so proud of ur company (yes ur company because i can really sense that you're coming fr that vile company having all the supposedly info u have) because people who filed cases against popoy's grill are still in it following up their cases in quezon city hall of justice.

pls stop giving bragging statements because people know the truth

thank u and good day

stickerkarin?

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 07:32:04 am »
visit this thread to know more about this bad company

https://www.entrepreneur.com.ph/board/index.php?topic=23326.msg143661#msg143661

tweety capistrano

• Novice
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 12:46:20 pm »
I saw the thread already, don't worry.

let's just simply say, i'm a neighbor, we have a lot of common friends, i am personally a friend, and i am the group of companies' MARKETING AND MEDIA RELATIONS OFFICER!

To continue, if the president, as you say, has cases and all, I repeat... HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED, holy cow!!! kulit mo noh?!  and what do you mean, he fooled business partners?! His business partners are his father, mother, and wife! do you really think he'll be complained by his own family? do you know what a FAMILY CORPORATION means?... And based on the thread you've started, it's not even the President you've dealt with when you were applying here. They were the Franchise Sales Officers.

Nway, your email address is stickerhappy_06@yahoo.com.. know what?! that's the exactly the email address showing in the application form you filled up dated March 31, 2006 when you applied for a franchise, or shall i say franchises.

If you're still sour graping or what, I believe you had your FULL REFUND amounting to PhP 30,000.00. Your father already signed a quit claim with the company last 2007, stating that in consideration of the refund and full satisfaction and settlement of your claims, you hereby waive, relinquish and abandon whatever claims, counterclaims, charges and any other causes of actions you have against with POPOY'S GRILL INC its officers, stockholders, members of the Board of Directors and employees due and arising from and owing to the reservation transaction in a perpetual and absolute manner...., just to remind you! 

Are you sure you know what you are doing? coz if you're not, better think twice. We are now preparing for a legal case against you. What you're doing is libelous and definitely defaming our company.

You should have been very professional. Your mother already have given us a letter of apology and you're doing it again.

If you're saying all your claims are true, where are your proofs? You better be considering your family's reputation, and shall i say your reputation as well. You were a graduate of PMA, aren't you? what merit are you getting from doing this, Mr. Paul Ryan Yu? I have with me right now your application form. All matches your profile. Check your ALL POSTS here; you mistakenly included you email address. tsk! tsk! tsk! stickerhapy_06@yahoo.com. I checked your file with us, and there you go. It's YOU!!

If you'll keep on denying, we'll see. Better talk to your parent now for they might beg again.

The company is now in contact with our legal counsels. We can soon communicate formally about our complaint. Thanks fo making us so famous in the web.

stickerkarin?

• Novice
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 06:57:30 pm »
there it goes lumabas din and katotohanan that ur attached with the company

wag nmn sana umikot pwet nyo hehe

ur rattled already

para kayong mga hindi professional magiisip

dont worry rest assured no one is getting to jail except for those who have really done wrong with other people..

thanks

tweety capistrano

• Novice
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 10:59:43 am »
we are not rattled. we are just serious with this kind of cases.. and we are professional about it. so Paul Ryan Yu, we'll just see your parents again and just wait for our legal actions.

MI0NG

• Business guru
    • www.filgenllc.com
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 02:34:19 pm »
are you both nuts?

can't you both understand on what to post here?

rhina

• Novice
  • Taipan
  • BERDUGO
    • A.R.N. Andres Enterprises
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 04:46:50 am »
Please be guided with the forum rules accordingly.

Please settle whatever arguments you have about this company outside this forum.

Thread locked.

The Moderating Team

Close