th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: Featured Entrepreneur Forumer of the Week: Simarun  (Read 37310 times)

simarun_2

• Novice
Re: Featured Entrepreneur Forumer of the Week: Simarun
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 05:24:48 pm »
oo nga eh, medyo naging busy lalo na nung dec, lumipat na naman kami ng bahay. ngayon busy sa work dahil mga year end report. will continue soon

rhina

• Novice
  • Taipan
  • BERDUGO
    • A.R.N. Andres Enterprises
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2009, 10:31:05 pm »
ok cge asahan naman yan
 ;)

mikaela

• Novice
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 03:20:42 pm »
i was running through the messages in the forum and was inspired by the stories.. well right now, i got my own story to tell.my husband started a simple internet cafe business 8 years ago with a partner  who is a friend since childhood. in 3 years of partnership, my husband didnt get anything from his profit to save for the future. with his full trust to his partner, he didnt think of auditing and just went on with the partnership, when we planned to get married, he decide to go on his own . He then talked to his partner to ask for his share of the profit which he saved for three years.. unfortunately, everything is gone and the partner told him the  business isnt earning when in fact we have the records showing the financial situation of the business. It was really devasting. nevertheless, he did  bring it to court anymore and considered the friendship they had. moral of the story:1. put everything in black and white 2. act professionally in the business even if you have your friends or your relatives as your partners. after the wedding (3 years ago) he started all over again and put everything in order with me as his partner.
we started putting up an internet cafe then last year ventures to computer dealership. 

Close