th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: *** Looking for Advertisers to Support Property Rental Website Start-Up ***  (Read 2477 times)

ace07ph

• Part-time entrepreneur
    • VISIT MY SULIT PAGE!
Hi there!

I'm looking for advertisers to advertise on my start up website. The website is a listing site for property rentals - condominiums, apartments, house for rent, room for rent, business space for rent, and other properties for rent.

I'm looking for someone to pay for the domain registration and a 3-month website hosting for a cost of $100 (P5,000). In exchange, you will have your real estate related ad banner on the main page of my website for the whole year of 2009.

I will be marketing the website extensively via internet marketing and offline marketing as well. I hope to have 1,000 daily visitors or more to my site in the coming months.

I hope to hear from any angel investors out there. If you are interested in my offer, please call or text me Ronnie Mar 09192321361.

Close